Page 255 of 267 FirstFirst ... 155205245250251252253254255256257258259260265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4002

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    EP Points

thinking about book stores the last time I was in a book store it was a privately owned store that mostly sold used books that was 20 or so years ago(they were way overpriced even then)
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Steam sales are never that good anymore. They should bring back flash sales. Too many people bitched and moaned and they got rid of flash sales. Games going all digital sucks too. That's why I try to get physical whenever possible.

Thanks
    EP Points

are there any pc games like animal crossing(not the sims series)?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hipoccolos Reborn View Post
    Hay guyz wats goin on in dis topicks lol
    Post count isn't increasing and it's distressing .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    thinking about book stores the last time I was in a book store it was a privately owned store that mostly sold used books that was 20 or so years ago(they were way overpriced even then)
    All the private stores here are or were acceptable. I forgot that a chain (Half Price Books) also went out (or chose to close the location) as well. I'd rather spend less but half is acceptable since I really only buy old books anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Steam sales are never that good anymore. They should bring back flash sales. Too many people bitched and moaned and they got rid of flash sales. Games going all digital sucks too. That's why I try to get physical whenever possible.
    No real competition or incentive to move units and this is how it goes . I'm surprised that there are still so many loyal cultists kissing Steam's butt every chance they get .

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    are there any pc games like animal crossing(not the sims series)?
    Nothing comes to mind. I haven't played Animal Crossing since the GC game was new.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    All the private stores here are or were acceptable. I forgot that a chain (Half Price Books) also went out (or chose to close the location) as well. I'd rather spend less but half is acceptable since I really only buy old books anyway.

No real competition or incentive to move units and this is how it goes . I'm surprised that there are still so many loyal cultists kissing Steam's butt every chance they get .

Nothing comes to mind. I haven't played Animal Crossing since the GC game was new.
    Yeah it sucks that Steam being the only real distirbutor of digital games now, they still hold a monopoly. Epic Game store isn't gonna cut it and besides, Epic isn't good either. How great it would be if Big Boxed or just physical PC games came back and physical games for consoles were still the norm. Some people like me are still on slow ass DSL. So downloading a 50GB game takes days. Hell, anything above 2-4GB will take more then a night to download.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Yeah it sucks that Steam being the only real distirbutor of digital games now, they still hold a monopoly. Epic Game store isn't gonna cut it and besides, Epic isn't good either. How great it would be if Big Boxed or just physical PC games came back and physical games for consoles were still the norm. Some people like me are still on slow ass DSL. So downloading a 50GB game takes days. Hell, anything above 2-4GB will take more then a night to download.
    I wouldn't expect anything to change even if Epic was a competitor and wasn't as crappy. That would be nice; storage capacity of blu-ray would've been fine for everything or flash memory. Everyone convinced themselves that digital games are great and so we didn't .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The worst part about taking many hours or days to download a game is when it takes less time to finish it .

Thanks
    EP Points

The worst part about taking many hours or days to download a game is when it takes less time to finish it .

Thanks
    EP Points

I wouldn't expect anything to change even if Epic was a competitor and wasn't as crappy. That would be nice; storage capacity of blu-ray would've been fine for everything or flash memory. Everyone convinced themselves that digital games are great and so we didn't .
    Yeah Blu-Ray can hold a lot of data. Even those Switch carts can hold a good chunk of data. The only advantage with digital is that it doesn't take up physical space. I'd rather my games be physical, so I can hold and look at them. Not to mention the loss of game manuals also sucks. Also, yeah a game that takes a long time to download, but can be beat in not a very long amount of time also kinda defeats the purpose to a degree. Why wait 10 hours for a game to download, when it can be beat in like 4?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

One dual layer would be more than enough for all but the most absurdly huge games. If you didn't transfer to higher capacity drives it would start to eat up a little space . Thankfully that doesn't happen often and I've still got plenty of old games to play through which offer a better time playing to time downloading ratio.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 5th-July-2022 at 10:46.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ub...hased-dlc.html

Offline play, LAN/direct IP MP, nobody wants those .

Thanks
    EP Points

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ub...hased-dlc.html

Offline play, LAN/direct IP MP, nobody wants those .
    The pitfalls of an all digital future. One the main reasons I try to go all physical as much as possible. Also, this shows why emulation is important, at least through emulation we can relive these games, granted it takes time and resources for newer systems to be emulated. Ps3 and Xbox 360 are showing good results as of late and will hopefully continue to do so. Also, original Xbox emulation is coming along nicely too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Physical > Digital
    Except when Physical quits working.
    Digital is great unless it loses support Or taken away.
    Console > Emulation
    Except when Console quits working.
    Emulation will always be great.
    Will keep memories alive.

Thanks

Thrashed Apple Mountain Dew. That is all.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth