Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4002

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    4:30am it's 60-65 out with gale force winds is it really december? also hoping the power doesn't go out today.
    It was rough here last night. There were strong winds all day, had power go out in the evening not long after some bread went into the oven to bake (ruined of course ), and not long after the outage there was a ton of smoke on the air because of a fire somewhere.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    It was rough here last night. There were strong winds all day, had power go out in the evening not long after some bread went into the oven to bake (ruined of course ), and not long after the outage there was a ton of smoke on the air because of a fire somewhere.
    that sucks.
    the winds have calmed down a bit since earlier this morning so it's less likely the power will go out(unless a tree/branch fall and breaks the lines)
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

I am really getting into this game now, it reminds me of shadow run for snes and a bit of mass effect. I do dislike the active combat system as it doesn't give you any time to think or pick your actions before being attacked or whatever I wish there was a "wait" mode for battles.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

that sucks.
    the winds have calmed down a bit since earlier this morning so it's less likely the power will go out(unless a tree/branch fall and breaks the lines)
    Hopefully not .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

no power outages here today and it looks like the temps will be more normal starting tomorrow unless they're wrong which is like 80% of the time
    something that's taken me a bit to notice this game could use an ingame map not that it's hard to find your way around it's just something that seems to be missing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

no power outages here today and it looks like the temps will be more normal starting tomorrow unless they're wrong which is like 80% of the time
    something that's taken me a bit to notice this game could use an ingame map not that it's hard to find your way around it's just something that seems to be missing.
    The weatherman is always usually sometimes close to the mark .

Thanks
    EP Points

It snowed here. Was going to install Win10 last night. Waited 2-3 hours for updates. Made sure that I checked the update and install as a update with all my files, then it went through the update process again for some reason, I didn't wanna wait that long again, so I cancelled. I'll update to Win10 eventually.

Thanks

Do you guys think there's any chance Emuparadise will come back for real and reclaim it's former glory as #1 site of old games? Like for example, if laws are changed regarding archiving. Just hopeful thinking...
    Crazy archivist and casual gamer. Playing old and new. PS2 era was the best!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Taihomau View Post
    Do you guys think there's any chance Emuparadise will come back for real and reclaim it's former glory as #1 site of old games? Like for example, if laws are changed regarding archiving. Just hopeful thinking...
    Nope. I don't think it's ever coming back I'm just happy the forums are still alive, it'd be entirely justifiable to pull the plug on everything...
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

It would be cool if EP hosted direct downloads again, but its probably not gonna happen. With some companies going after people who hosts ROMS *cough* Nintendo *cough*, its probably best not to risk anything at the moment.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's a lot of stuff on archive.org and other places anyway, you just need to know where to look.
    Some official guides can be harder or impossible to find, but it's pretty unusual for games to be impossible to find unless they're new unlicensed releases (and a lot of those can be found too).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Its true that official guides and instruction manuals might be hard to find or probably impossible, but most games should be easy to find. I wish rapidshare and megaupload were still around, seems like you could find anything when those sites were still operating. A emulation wiki can point you on the right direction

Thanks
    EP Points

Been playing Mechwarrior 5 It's not as bad as I thought it would be, yeah the graphics aren't great but they aren't PS2 More like 360/PS3 but better draw distance.
    Hit detection is fine I haven't had any issue with that at all.
    I'm only at like rep 4 or something atm but I might revert to an earlier save as I overlooked something that would save me some credits, also probably made some bad choices with purchases.
    Start tutorial only gives you basic mech controls really and there's other stuff that honestly needs explaining imo, it would be much easier with a decent manual but games don't really have those now.

It's kinda odd how some mechs have set weapon slot types and you can't change to another type afaik. I mean even the same mech model can have variants with different slot types (eg I've seen Locust with LRM or medium laser slots but you can't swap between those weapons, you need to get/buy the other chassis).

There might be more to learn anyway... I definitely don't regret the purchase.
    4.30am

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I had BoUT2 bug out because I didn't complete a portion of it in exact sequence .