Page 89 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1879

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

  1. #1321
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,956
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 793 Posts
    EP Points
    8660

    Default

    Found a bizarre ashtray at work yesterday, Look like a pink glass dildo with the tray part inside the ballsack
    Spoiler warning:

    So some of us have personal stash spots, plastic tubs that are marked where we put stuff that might need checking online for pricing etc.
    One guy there is homophobic so I stuck the dildo ashtray inside his work apron in his stash tub. He'll freak when he pulls that out

    Spoiler warning:

  2. #1322
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    12,285
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 618 Times in 273 Posts
    EP Points
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Did you wake up and have to do some work still drunk?
    I remember those days
    No but when I woke up I still had one leg in my pants and got tangled up and when I got up I proceeded to fall on my face


  3. #1323
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,956
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 793 Posts
    EP Points
    8660

    Default

    I remember waking up in some bushes in somebody's front yard way back in the 90's. It was actually the garbage collection truck that woke me up.
    I was completely disorientated and stumbled out of the bushes with leaves and crap all over me, the garbage guys just stare at me

    Spoiler warning:

  4. #1324
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    IBM HQ
    Posts
    1,213
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts
    EP Points
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    For games that use Safedisc you can either skip a particular update or re-enable the service required for them to run.
    https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Di...RM%29#SafeDisc
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-02728a6fdf30
    I was really tired last night when I tried to read this and understand it. so there's a windows service that can be enabled or disabled to allow safedisk games to run, do I need to disable the service to run them or enable it to run them?

    C:dos/run

  5. #1325
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    IBM HQ
    Posts
    1,213
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts
    EP Points
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Found a bizarre ashtray at work yesterday, Look like a pink glass dildo with the tray part inside the ballsack
    Spoiler warning:

    So some of us have personal stash spots, plastic tubs that are marked where we put stuff that might need checking online for pricing etc.
    One guy there is homophobic so I stuck the dildo ashtray inside his work apron in his stash tub. He'll freak when he pulls that out
    that sounds like something my uncle would do
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. "Rocket" Romano View Post
    No but when I woke up I still had one leg in my pants and got tangled up and when I got up I proceeded to fall on my face
    sorry but

    C:dos/run

  6. #1326
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floppydisk View Post
    I was really tired last night when I tried to read this and understand it. so there's a windows service that can be enabled or disabled to allow safedisk games to run, do I need to disable the service to run them or enable it to run them?
    You need to turn on the service to run safedisc games only if you have the mentioned security update installed.

    Getting around to it..

  7. #1327
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Found a bizarre ashtray at work yesterday, Look like a pink glass dildo with the tray part inside the ballsack
    Spoiler warning:

    So some of us have personal stash spots, plastic tubs that are marked where we put stuff that might need checking online for pricing etc.
    One guy there is homophobic so I stuck the dildo ashtray inside his work apron in his stash tub. He'll freak when he pulls that out

    Getting around to it..

  8. #1328
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. "Rocket" Romano View Post
    No but when I woke up I still had one leg in my pants and got tangled up and when I got up I proceeded to fall on my face

    Getting around to it..

  9. #1329
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I remember waking up in some bushes in somebody's front yard way back in the 90's. It was actually the garbage collection truck that woke me up.
    I was completely disorientated and stumbled out of the bushes with leaves and crap all over me, the garbage guys just stare at me

    Getting around to it..

  10. #1330
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,956
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 793 Posts
    EP Points
    8660

    Default


    Spoiler warning:

  11. #1331
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Getting PC games to work. I don't miss playing this rpg at all

    Getting around to it..

  12. #1332
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,956
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 793 Posts
    EP Points
    8660

    Default

    Been watching Painkiller Jane, only because I never did before.
    It's pretty shit

    Spoiler warning:

  13. #1333
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,956
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 793 Posts
    EP Points
    8660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    You can't ignore the drama

    Spoiler warning:

  14. #1334
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    The Sci-Fi channel series from the mid-2000s?

    Getting around to it..

  15. #1335
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,298
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You can't ignore the drama
    He's playing games that ran on Win '98 .

    Getting around to it..

Similar Threads

  1. Out of the loop and proud of it.
    By Ziegfried in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 7th-October-2004, 19:03
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11th-December-2003, 13:57
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24th-July-2002, 03:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social