Page 252 of 267 FirstFirst ... 152202242247248249250251252253254255256257262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4002

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    yes it is but that because it's a zombie game not just a game with zombies shoved into it. I'd also like to say I'd like to play code veronica and X as well as 0 with modern controls it's really too bad crapcom went with a 4 remake over CV and CV-X
    Really isn't much difference between X and the original. Some extra cutscenes. X is what you would get on more modern systems though.

0 is horrible.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Really isn't much difference between X and the original. Some extra cutscenes. X is what you would get on more modern systems though.

0 is horrible.
    oh I thought it was a sequel.
    I never got to play 0 it was one of those GC games I always wanted to play but didn't get to for one reason or another that's a bit disappointing to hear. I know a while back(2-3 years now maybe) there was some footage released of an N64 prototype(not sure how far along it was)I don't know if it ever got leaked.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

just bought 3 used books from amazon the cost of shipping was more than all 3 books and they were all from the same seller fuck these ridiculous shipping polices/prices
    also stalker really needed a flamethrower and while I'm thinking about it why the hell does nearly ever game have fucking zombies? I am so sick of zombies(and soldiers/mercs)
    Ebay tends to be a little better for books (same for DVD/BD/etc.) because sellers will usually combine shipping. Provided you can find one seller with everything or enough of what you're looking for to make it worthwhile.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

oh I thought it was a sequel.
    I never got to play 0 it was one of those GC games I always wanted to play but didn't get to for one reason or another that's a bit disappointing to hear. I know a while back(2-3 years now maybe) there was some footage released of an N64 prototype(not sure how far along it was)I don't know if it ever got leaked.
    0 has got a 9/10 on Steam so dunno how that happened lol. I think it sucks personally. But give it a go if you can get it cheap or can run the pc version/emulate, it's been released for pretty much every system since the GC.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

0 is easier than CV imo though.

4 gets a remake. It's very popular and the existing version being used by people atm needs some fixing.
    I can't finish it on Xbox One The sound is all fucked up and ruins the game imo... I'm not the only person on earth that thinks that.
    Doing a remake of this game makes good business sense. People will buy the remake.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

CV was Dreamcast only.
    X is just the last version of the game, it was on DC first but Japan only (Kanzenban). There's a modded English version for DC now.
    Not a remake, but there is HD version of X for PS3/360 and it's BC on current Xbox consoles.
    PS4 I think (not 100% sure) all you can get is emulated PS2 version.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Elden Ring Update v1.05 backported

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post

4 gets a remake. It's very popular and the existing version being used by people atm needs some fixing.
    I can't finish it on Xbox One The sound is all fucked up and ruins the game imo... I'm not the only person on earth that thinks that.
    Doing a remake of this game makes good business sense. People will buy the remake.
    I heard somewhere they may do 4 next.

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually I looked it up real quick and sppears to be so, due out next year only on PS5, Series and PC.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    Ebay tends to be a little better for books (same for DVD/BD/etc.) because sellers will usually combine shipping. Provided you can find one seller with everything or enough of what you're looking for to make it worthwhile.
    I didn't even think to check ebay for books I'll have to do that next time.
    0 has got a 9/10 on Steam so dunno how that happened lol. I think it sucks personally. But give it a go if you can get it cheap or can run the pc version/emulate, it's been released for pretty much every system since the GC.
    I'm gonna look that up then see if I can run it on my pc(should be able to) maybe even give 4 another go since the first time I played it I didn't finish it and the second time(played the re-release on ps3)I stopped playing it mostly due to the controls

it does make good business sense but really it doesn't matter which game they remake as it's been proven the masses will buy anything from these big companies(just look at pokemon)
    CV was Dreamcast only.
    X is just the last version of the game, it was on DC first but Japan only (Kanzenban). There's a modded English version for DC now.
    Not a remake, but there is HD version of X for PS3/360 and it's BC on current Xbox consoles.
    PS4 I think (not 100% sure) all you can get is emulated PS2 version.
    now that I think about it I did play CV(whichever version was on ps3) but I didn't get very far into it before I stopped playing the tank controls made the boss fight too hard for me.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I heard somewhere they may do 4 next.
    Yes they have been working on 4 remake for a bit now.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I went and looked for the info on RE0 N64 as I was pretty sure I still had it. it wasn't dumped but there were magazine articles and E3 footage of it for those that are interested here are the youtube video links for RE0 N64(don't know if they're the E3 videos or not though) https://youtu.be/reRhy1WnUpQ
    https://youtu.be/mSW5F_OlQqM

Thanks
    EP Points

There is a fan mod, think it's RE2 PC based, that is a test demo RE0 that looks like N64/PSX. Not a whole game obviously and not official.

Yep there isn't a proto dump of RE0 N64, just vids and wild rumours that a proto cart exists in a private collection.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

one of the rumors was that all the carts with the game on it were overwritten with megaman 64.

Thanks
    EP Points

What a waste

Spoiler warning: