Thread: Recomendations to build a Pc Gaming

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Recomendations to build a Pc Gaming

I am a gamer, but throughout my life I have not been a constant and active gamer.
    I haven't finished a PC game since 2006 when I finished three games, then I finished a couple of Playstation 3 games in 2011 and one of Playstation 3 in 2013, then in 2015 I finished a PsOne game.

Now Im using a second-hand laptop from 2009 with an integrated graphics card, there I play some PsOne games, on my phone I have an NDS emulator and I'm playing there too.
    I want to build a gaming PC for two things: to study graphic computing (Blender 3ds Max ...) and to be able to play the games of the present generation (Ray Tracing, PS5, Xbox S / X ...), I would like a PC to test future for 10 years, but I think 5 years is more realistic.

I considered building a pc with 32GB of RAM, an X570 motherboard and a Ryzen 5 3400g APU as a stepping stone for future updates, but with that configuration I could not emulate the Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Switch well.

I even think that buying a second-hand Xbox 360 and PS4 and modding both consoles to play isos is more "bang for your buck" to play all the games I missed between 2006 and 2019 than building a PC with an APU. I'm not in a hurry to assemble it, I could buy the pieces throughout the year and then assemble it in October, November.

- Maybe it's better to play with second-hand consoles while building a more powerful PC?
    - What configuration do you recommend?

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi, I'm not an expert at building PCs, so I'll only wish you good luck, you have so many awesome games to enjoy and I'm sure it will be totally exciting!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Talking Don't waste

I like your style of buying a second hand laptop as daily driver. As a person that is not wealthy , having a flagship device on your hand is considered to be wonderful feeling, although 3 or 5 years late behind. It doesn't matter we already truly grateful to experienced it rather than none. Having a powerful PC that is a future proof for the next 5 years, is indeed a brilliant idea. Good for you always go for the best saving yah.