Thread: AM27C400 on Ariel the Little Mermaid donor cart

Thanks

Default AM27C400 on Ariel the Little Mermaid donor cart

hey everyone i hope you're all well,

with covid going on and me working from home (one of the good things about tech support) i have started buying and collecting games from my childhood as well as games that are broken and need fixing

most of the time they just need a good clean or a trace fixed which is no problem, however i picked up the little mermaid for sega genesis as non working and found the mask rom to be bad

so i decided to use this opportunity to use a programmer i got a while back to learn how to burn my own roms for testing or whatever

well i finally managed to get a rom burned however i cannot find any info on what wires i need to run for my eprom to work and was wondering if anyone here could help?

i look forward to any help or advice.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks

already read it and there was nothing in there about what to do with my specific eprom

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Ask Jazz directly then (via PM). He is here quite often but may not see your thread.

Spoiler warning: