Thread: Best Dreamcast emulator for Windows 7 PC ?

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Best Dreamcast emulator for Windows 7 PC ?

I know that probably best option would be buying the Dreamcast itself, but I'm not able to (too many problems to list). I can use only an emualtor fo now nullDC_104_r136 seems to work fine, even if it thrills me because sometimes it crashes out of nowhere, especially if I switch fullscreen/windowed or if I change video settings.
    Also, there is no save-state option... I've tried other emus but they all crashed or they can't recognize bios, have limited plugins problems (sometimes no audio, sometimes DX11 video that crashes, etc.) .. sometimes they're just a mess because they need to be properly configured, they need bios, everything and it's stressful to deal with them.
    I'm playing Shenmue and it has weird transparency glitches and can only run at native resolution (while other games like Virtua Striker 2 and Soul Calibur worked just fine at higher resolutions)... that isn't too bad but who knows if there is anything better on the internet? Something that works well with Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated video card (yeah, that 512mb video card that fakes to be 2GB)
    Last edited by barleyman; 18th-January-2021 at 05:22.