Thread: Mars Multi Joystick for saturn

Thanks

Unhappy Mars Multi Joystick for saturn

Does anyone have or can tell where i find the diagram to make the cable to connect to saturn? I had the cable but lost on the move. Now I have this great control without a cable, and without the diagram with the correct welding order on the connector there is no way to make another cable.
    This control works on several consoles other than 16 and 32 bits, just having the console control cable with a db9 or db15 connector depending on the console. I had the cable to use it for genesis, saturn and neo geo and they were all together in a box that was lost on my last move. I already searched but I didn't find anything about it on the internet.
    Can someone help me?

raro-controle-da-mars-com-caixa-serve-em-varios-video-games-442001-mlb20257711145_032015-f.jpgY1EAS5AjuN_aFFx8qnkqDGSXHLI_E5VI7MfaHAIbRT8.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images