Thread: You only live forever

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks

Very curious article
    Hello world!

Thanks

I guess Einsten had a Random Access Memory, if he thought it got reset every time he woke up, or maybe he liked to sleep a lot.

I say " You only live infinite times ", you know, reincarnation, samsara. At least we got some meritocracy, some moral guidance, instead of a too casual relativism that makes no difference between this and that.
    But, surprisingly, for the same philosophic theory, even " You only live once " applies correctly, because nobody (except Buddha) remembers his/her past existence (therefore you hold the memory of the current existence only for the duration of your life, then it's dust when you die), so actually it may be both...

So, even because of my scientific ignorance, I couldn't prove or disprove what Einstein said and I guess he, as a subjectivist, couldn't disagree with this neither. I just don't care if a metaphysical theory is backed by a lot of scientific explanations. That's no big thing, even most common and trivial facts can be described as something extraordinary with the proper descriptive exageration. That's just a matter of language. Somebody thinks a theory is correct if there's a lot of words surrounding it, somebody else (like me) doesn't get fooled by this kind of treachery. I'm not so picky, for sure.

All is illusion.
    Last edited by barleyman; 28th-January-2021 at 15:01.

Thanks

You ever think the characters you control in the game wonder why they do such crazy things when you're not playing? Then they get right back into it the moment you load the save file again.

What if life was just like that?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 80085 View Post
    You ever think the characters you control in the game wonder why they do such crazy things when you're not playing? Then they get right back into it the moment you load the save file again.

What if life was just like that?
    You mean, like a mixture of Toy Story and Animal Crossing? It's possible.

When I was younger, I liked to think that God or else might have been controlling us like we do with Sims.