Thread: Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: NFL BLitz - Special Edition: Indianapolis Colts Vs Carolina Panthers

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: NFL BLitz - Special Edition: Indianapolis Colts Vs Carolina Panthers

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: NFL BLitz - Special Edition: Indianapolis Colts Vs Carolina Panthers:

Been a little while since I played some NFL Blitz. So here is a let's play of the Colts Vs Panthers. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

As far as picking the same plays goes, I think it's a good idea in this game. A good chunk of the offensive plays just suck. Da Bomb is always a good choice.

I laughed when the computer derped. Can run for a first down easily? Nah better throw into traffic which led to a missed fg good shit.

The absolute best thing though is running with Peyton the glacier Manning.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    As far as picking the same plays goes, I think it's a good idea in this game. A good chunk of the offensive plays just suck. Da Bomb is always a good choice.

I laughed when the computer derped. Can run for a first down easily? Nah better throw into traffic which led to a missed fg good shit.

The absolute best thing though is running with Peyton the glacier Manning.
    Yeah, in a game like this using the same play most of the time, or even the same handful of plays is perfect. But yeah, every time I play a game on NFL Blitz, especially the older games, they are always very close. It's hilarious.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think the AI tweaks the difficulty if you get too far ahead. At least it felt like it. When I was playing it a fair bit including at an actual arcade (so a long time ago lol) I got to the point where I could get ahead by a fairly large margin (multiple tds) but then the AI would just go completely berserk especially on offense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post: