Thread: two game related questions

Thanks

Default two game related questions

1.i have a m.a.m.e emulator on comp and a working rom but cant get game started...i mean it works great but when it asks for 2 coins...it wont start just does the demo. i've pressed the sidewinder gamepad buttons but it doesnt start...help on that..

2. i have a segacd game in clonecd format and cant figure it out on how to play the game when it doesnt load. plz help in these matters..thnx in advance

trelimb Guest

1. I think there is a insert coin button.
    2. this may sound odd but do you have a sega cd emulator?

Thanks
    EP Points

1. I believe 5 is the default Insert Coin key, and 1 is the default start button. You can change it to your own preference though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Press Tab to access the options, then go to Change Imput For This Game or whatever it's titled, and define your buttons. You can set the coin and start buttons to whatever you want in that menu, as well as set up your controller to your preference, or course.

Thanks

1. thanx all for the answers..

2. (directed to trelimb) yes gens 2.11 comes with sega cd emulator and it loads .iso/bin files granted u have the mp3's neccessary with the sega cd game

trelimb Guest

Originally posted by mj_1107
    2. (directed to trelimb) yes gens 2.11 comes with sega cd emulator and it loads .iso/bin files granted u have the mp3's neccessary with the sega cd game
    Does this mean you figured out why it wouldn't load? Or do you have the mp3 files and it still won't load?

Thanks

mj_1107: Gens(the only working SCD emu) cant run Sega CD games in clone cd format(.img or .ccd). To get it to work, burn the game with CloneCD and rip it again, but to a bin or iso file. Theres a sticky thread on one of the mbs about ISO ripping and stuff(I think its this one ^^). Im not sure if thats exactly how you rip SCD games(cuz that thread was about PSX ISOs in general), so you may as well try just burning it and playing it from a CD(like a storebought SCD game), or downloading the game in a *.iso or *.bin format with the mp3 files for it. Good luck.

Thanks

thnx man i appreciate it

(trelimb) has the mp3's included its just there's part of the clonecd files
    Last edited by mj_1107; 29th-August-2003 at 06:32.