Thread: Slide Card Question

Thanks

Default Slide Card Question

Has anyone tried or have the Slide Card thing for the PS2? If so, does anyone know if it works? I might want to buy it then.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't buy it, it's crap. It's got massive limitations, and you are honestly better of doing the open box swap then paying forty bucks for what amounts to a goddamned credit card and a AR disk....

Thanks

I heard it doesn't work very well... I don't know if backups run decently on it, but I'm sure that imports don't work using it. I warmly advise you to install a modchip, it cost much more, but it's well spent money

Me will rock you

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Most definately. I believe that if you buy the DMS 3, Messiah or Magic Chip mod chips, games are self bootable, and that's infinitely prefferable to a cheesy slide-card that hardly runs everything...