Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 800 SNES on PSX; fake?

Thanks

Default 800 SNES on PSX; fake?

I was searching on a sharing-program, where I found "800 SNES games on PSX.rar". It was about 250 MB, so I was wondering if anyone have tried it?

Thanks
    EP Points

At that filesize, I'd imagine it's actually 800 NES games for PSX, as, to the best of my knowledge, you can't play SNES on the PSX...

super luigi Guest

you can't play SNES on the PSX

Thanks
    EP Points

let me say this again... the PSX cant emulate the SNES...

so i must agree with Elin.. and say that shounds like nes games to me..

Thanks

I already have one for NES. But it says SNES, Super Nintendo Entertainment System. But I think it is fake too. It would have been cool.

Thanks

SNES games could theoretically be ported to the PSX, but the PSX doesn't have enough power to emulate the SNES. You need a MUCH more powerful system to emulate another.

The PSX can emulate the NES however, and the PS2 can emulate the SNES. So it's either a hoax, or it's for PS2, or it's NES games. I think it's the NES one though...

Thanks

Originally posted by Tovi
    The PSX can emulate the NES however, and the PS2 can emulate the SNES. So it's either a hoax, or it's for PS2, or it's NES games. I think it's the NES one though...

This has probably been asked before, but how can you emulate NES on a PSX?
    And how can you emulate SNES on a PS2?

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks, i'm off to burn some games.

Thanks

I already have 1000 NES Games on one CD. I was thinking of starting a new game on Earthbound, but the game won`t save.

EmuFreak Guest

Originally posted by Tovi
    SNES games could theoretically be ported to the PSX, but the PSX doesn't have enough power to emulate the SNES. You need a MUCH more powerful system to emulate another.

Very true psx would really place snes games slug speed, the reason I know so for a fact is, that dreamcast has higher, and better specs then the psx, plus the dreamcast is quite a bit faster. Even so quite a few snes games on the dreamcast are really slow. Heck ask others like myself who have nes games on thier psx burned on disc. Some nes games are slow and buggy.
    If you are a lucky one to have a modded xbox then you can play snes games at perfect emulated speed, so that mite be your best but more expensive bet.

Thanks

I'm sure that when the next version of SNES-station will come out (it'll happen very soon), SNES emulation will be much better on PS2, maybe like on the xbox. After all, porting a SNES emulator to the Xbox, that is, some kinda pc, shouldn't be difficult at all, while porting a SNES emulator to the PS2 is much more difficult, since the complicated structure of the machine. After all, the PS2 has all the power to emulate the SNES, it just needs some better coding and then, we'll all be able to play SNES games perfectly on our PS2s

Me will rock you

Thanks

I heared of the snes emulator on the ps2 but does anyone has a clue where I can find it because I really wanna play some old snes rpg's on my ps2

p.s I heared that you can put the roms that you want on the emulator in a folder and that you must burn it along with the emulator and that all the games that where in that folder can be played then.
    meh

Thanks

Speaking of SNES on PS2, do i need to mod my PS2 or anything to be able to play SNES on it? Or do i just have to download the program and burn it to disc with some games?

Also, is there a Gameboy emulator for PS2?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure there is. I don't think it would work very well though.