Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ffvii-2

Thanks

Default Ffvii-2

I just found this now im wondering if this is for real.. It would be cool if Square-Enix made FF7-2..FF7-2 pics click here..

BAMerang Guest

This can't be real...
    They better not make a FFVII-2!! It will ruin the original. Thats just my oppinion as well as hundreds of others. And, HELLO! Its not possible for there to be another one. If you know what I mean...

...and who the HELL are those people that are kissing?

Thanks

I also found out Cloud is a bad guy.. Kind of like when Sephiroth went insane.. It looks like Tifa and Barret kissing.. The guy with the gun on his arm...

BAMerang Guest

Yeah....except Barret is like 35 and he's black. Plus I just read an interview and the people at Square Enix said although it's an ongoing fantasy of theirs to make a sequel, it's highly unlikely for many reasons. So obviously that picture of your's isn't real. Someone could easily use Paint Shop to add that 2 there. And the kissing people...well I know without a doubt that that is most certainly NOT Barret.

Thanks

Duh. Those pictures where a first april joke.

Thanks

If you haven't noticed, all of the pictures used are action figures And the two kissing, the guy looks just like Justin Timberlake

Thanks

I actually think it's a Tidus Yuna scene photoshopped up the wazoo.

Thanks

Square-enix said that there is a SMALL SMALL probability that a sequel to FF7'd be made, but this would be on the new PSP because they don't want to spend money for a new engine for the game on the PS2, but they also cannot make this game on the PSX since it's too old. So the only thing they can do is make it on the PSP, but the thing is not sure. That picture is just a joke anyway

Me will rock you

Thanks

isn't the psp going to be a smaller version of the original playstation? Or is there gonna be improvements?
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

It's still not sure, but it seems that it'll be like the original playstation with some improvements... hearing the talks of Sony's bosses, it seems like it'll be better than the PSX, and also, the system specifics make it seem like it'll be so... but anything can't be said before seeing the actual thing

Me will rock you

Thanks

yea that's what I read in my magazine's. Oh and I would call the original playstation PSX but sony has a devlopment team working on a system called PSX so yea, I try not to confuse people. The new PSX looks sweet.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

Yea, sorry for calling the PlayStation PSX, it's just that I am too used to that.

Me will rock you

zanmato Guest

calling it the psx was a habit sony got us into..
    how dare they change and confuse us with vast shortcomings of mental fortitude..
    me..

Thanks

actually, it wasn't sony to give us this habit. In fact, they never called it PSX in "public". The name PSX was used by sony just when the PlayStation was a prototype. Then, someone found that the PlayStation was called PSX in its early times, and people was so attracted by this name that everyone began calling it PSX

Me will rock you

Thanks

I don't think they'll do it. FF7 is too precious. AND....yes, those kissing people are a paint-shopped version of Justin Timberlake, in the clip Senorita .
    It would be a lot easier if we could read and speak Japanese....For the same thing they say: "Ha! you nimbwits! We are fooling you! You can't read Japanese! We can! Ha! Justin in FF7-2! You really think so? He wish!"

you know......oh, and the FF7-2 logo really sux, it's too chaotic. Square will never pushes a 2 in front of the 'fantasy'....I think it's fake as my mothers ass....
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*