Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your artworks!

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Here's something I'd posted before the forum reset. Fortunately it wasn't lost with the board. It's freehand MSPaint, using nothing more then a mouse to draw it.
    i've seem some good freehand shit...but that's gotta be one of the best freehand shit i've ever seen...that didn't quite come out right.but that was really good cyber

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

Thanks

Originally posted by Norgus
    A mechanical pencil? Is that the same as a stylus?
    It was a Bic pencil, it was pink and yellow and the graphite smudged easily.

bastard pencils.. *shakes fist at them*

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

drew this not to long ago either, and don't mistake her position as being erotic- I did NOT mean it to be that way... really, I didn't.
    But besides that, I'm rather proud of that drawing.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...ART_Enigma.jpg

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Random Guest

This is the evil clown deamon, Dreameater, that I created one day in math class. It is the culmination of boredom, and the reason i'm possibly going to fail math...by the way, it's the second form. Its first form is a bit more "friendly".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    EP Points

that is cool random. Post the first form too!

and very not-erotic Schutzstaffel, really... in a kinda erotic way!

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Random
    This is the evil clown deamon, Dreameater, that I created one day in math class. It is the culmination of boredom, and the reason i'm possibly going to fail math...by the way, it's the second form. Its first form is a bit more "friendly".
    Heh, looks like someone has a phallic infatuation. :p J/K. Not bad at all man. I like the shading. Makes me wish I had some decent tools. A+

Thanks

I don't know how many of you will remember my friend "McGibs" who used to be a member here, but he's AMAZING at art. The following picture is a panel from his comic, Locust. I've also posted a link to a site with some of his work.

Note :: As mentioned before, this isn't my drawing, it's McGibs's drawing. More of his stuff can be seen here: http://mcgibs.helixprime.com

Thanks

Ah. I remember him. Yeah he is awesome, so is that picture. Why didn't he register again?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, the pic aint that bad, but I dunno. I guess I'm not a big fan of Photoshop. It seems like any amature artist can take any old drawing and dress it up using that program. Maybe I'm just sore because treditional art is pretty much on the way out, and it's all being worked up with computers these days. Hell, all I've got is a mechanical pencil and some paper my friend gave me for my birthday. Drawings mean more to me if they are done by hand. In fact, Ms. Schutzstaffel has one of the most unique styles I've seen in awhile.

Thanks

Oh, trust me, he would agree with you about traditional art. He does ALOT of traditional art, he just happens to do his colouring in photoshop, for the most part.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, I'm sure. In fact, I'm sure that was drawn free-hand with a pencil first. I just don't like the fact that anyone can take a sub-standard drawing and embellish it using Photoshop. Not to say that it's a sub-standard drawing. It's just that I've seen so many crappy drawings being held up as awesome works of art, merely because the people who drew them knew how to use Photoshop well....

Thanks

I agree with you entirely.

Thanks

Hell, all I've got is a mechanical pencil and some paper my friend gave me for my birthday. Drawings mean more to me if they are done by hand. In fact, Ms. Schutzstaffel has one of the most unique styles I've seen in awhile.

thankies..

Photoshopping images can take skills, I would imagine. I don't have photoshop or any updated version of Paintshop.. so I couldn't make a proper observation on that.
    I prefer hand-drawn artwork.. not only does it take alot of skill to do so- but its more interesting to look at and I find it to be fun (as you probaly already seen).

Random Guest

aye, so do I. i do, however, find that a great by-hand drawing if coloured correctly in Photoshop can produce an awesome t-shirt design, as is going to be the case here. My friends have a band called Mourning Star (don't ask, i don't know what they call it that for). They wanted me to do them a t-shirt design and a case cover for their demo CD. Oh, and here's the first form of Dreameater...sadly, i only have him from the waist up. And as for the phallic obsession, nah his neck piece does seem to make some people think of boobies, though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Everytime I look in this thread it makes me want to draw some more. I tend to suck at drawing. I can't get my ideas from my mind to my pencil. It ends up coming out like shit.