Thanks

Thanks! Yep, in photoshop cs2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tosca
    Thanks! Yep, in photoshop cs2

Very nice. Top notch.

Thanks

@ Schutzstaffel:: That's really good, I like your western style :3 Ever thought about being a fashion designer?

@ Tosca:: I envy you people that know how to use photoshop oh-so-well. <3 Well done, I don't watch Naruto at all. But damn, I gotta admire your skills.

Thanks

thanks p-u-k-e! if you ever want to learn some tutorials or techiques let me know.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by p-u-k-e
    @ Schutzstaffel:: That's really good, I like your western style :3 Ever thought about being a fashion designer?

@ Tosca:: I envy you people that know how to use photoshop oh-so-well. <3 Well done, I don't watch Naruto at all. But damn, I gotta admire your skills.
    Hehe, look at my sig.

Also, it's more of a 50's-ish influence, I believe. And given that she told me it is, I'll believe even more.

Thanks

@ Tosca:: You mean that? I'd really appreciate that. Now the only thing I have left is to get Photoshop.. A friend's giving me a copy CD, hope'll it work.

@ Evans:: I can't see your sig. ;o; ::smacks diak-up:: Sorry~ Do you have a link to it?

Thanks

yea i mean it lol, photoshop is pretty easy to experiment with once you learn how to manipulate the image by adding layers. So just let me know!

Thanks
    EP Points

@ Evans:: I can't see your sig. ;o; ::smacks diak-up:: Sorry~ Do you have a link to it?
    Certainly.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b220/I...=fleursig3.jpg

Thanks

I have, actually.. But I'm more interested in illustration.
    I do have a western style, along with a 50's (and earlier) influence.
    Thank you for the comments!

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

@Tosca:: Thanks so much <3 I'm about to get photoshop from a friend, hopefully I'll be able to get it. lol! Expect me to be sending you bothersome little PMs asking for help btw, did you do that banner on your sig with photoshop too? Damn, that program has the best editing tools.

@ Evans:: Now I see it. That's very nice.~ It is western-style. Oh my God, I'm head-over-heels in love with western style art. I really like how you did her dress, such a classic touch to it, really. <3 ::looks at your sig:: I can actually see now the colored version~ I really like the fact that you colored her hair and the flowers. =D It catches the attention of the viewer.

@ Schutzstaffel:: An illustrator would also be great. Why didn't I think of that? lol. In fact, your style does remind me of the style a certain book illustrator had.
    Last edited by p-u-k-e; 14th-January-2006 at 22:44.

Thanks

A decided to draw a lot of pictures in one evening.. So I shall post them now! Huzzah.

Attached Images Attached Images

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Thanks
    EP Points

@ Evans:: Now I see it. That's very nice.~ It is western-style. Oh my God, I'm head-over-heels in love with western style art. I really like how you did her dress, such a classic touch to it, really. <3 ::looks at your sig:: I can actually see now the colored version~ I really like the fact that you colored her hair and the flowers. =D It catches the attention of the viewer.
    I didn't do it! It was Schutzstaffel.

I just colored it, trying to give it a stained glass look.

Edit: SS, that is beauti-fucking-ful.
    Last edited by Evans; 15th-January-2006 at 06:44.

Thanks

He's my drawing of a mage from WoW. I'm particularly pleased with how the hands came out.

Thanks

Schutzy, you have done it yet again. I am not a thumping fan of the cleavage, but this got me gawking for a while. Fucking good, it be.

Right, I'm not what I would call close to artistic, but there is certainly one thing I'm awfully proud of amongst all my wild scribbles. 'Tis not scanned, so looks funny.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Schutzy, you have done it yet again. I am not a thumping fan of the cleavage, but this got me gawking for a while. Fucking good, it be.
    Thank you! I'm beginning to fear that I've made his legs to short.. Ah. Nothing I can do about that now.
    I also made his eyes to big.

Oh God I'm doing it again!

Right, I'm not what I would call close to artistic, but there is certainly one thing I'm awfully proud of amongst all my wild scribbles. 'Tis not scanned, so looks funny.
    You don't NEED to be artistic to draw, Dingy! I think that dog you drew is very fine! Do you have any other of your wild scribbles to show us (me)?