Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your artworks!

Thanks

A little Angus Young graffiti(sp) for youse guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    EP Points

For Adsij->For boobs, try to make a 35% sphere. Start from 90 degree exterior (while 0 degree is up) and go to the middle with a small spacing.
    Just watch your own man boobs P), it's basicly the same shape but exagerate it a bit depending on the effect you want to give. For increased sexy-ness, increase a bit the sphere % and make a smaller space between them to give more cleavage. Also try to give them shading as it will add "size" to them.

Hope it helps you in your further girl drawings.

Thanks

But I still can say that it was very good drawing, because I very seldom draw women
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    You suck!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    For Adsij->For boobs, try to make a 35% sphere. Start from 90 degree exterior (while 0 degree is up) and go to the middle with a small spacing.
    Just watch your own man boobs P), it's basicly the same shape but exagerate it a bit depending on the effect you want to give. For increased sexy-ness, increase a bit the sphere % and make a smaller space between them to give more cleavage. Also try to give them shading as it will add "size" to them.
    You just know, when you actually dispel knowledge about how to so perfectly draw boobies, that you need some real ones

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I actually had plenty of time to examine every pico from some boobs (obviously it was for science and art, what were you thinking!), that's where the knowledge comes from.
    Else, me, watching some girl boobs only for fun? Pffft, never.

Edit: And Adsij I didn't meant that you couldn't draw, just tips.And you know to be totally honest, one day you'll draw something even better, look at your old stuff and say something like: Ewww! I wasn't able to do this and that and...etc etc
    That's always how it goes.
    Last edited by polobunny; 10th-June-2005 at 21:34.

Thanks

Huh, whenever I enter a new forum I go straight to this area
    Well, this is what I do, so here's a sample...

Doesn't count as nudity if you can't see anything, right?

Mikey_ Guest

did you do all of that from scratch??? so, WOOOOW. i'm extremely impressed and would like to 1) know how you did it and 2) see more of your awesome stuff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X][Venom][X
    did you do all of that from scratch??? so, WOOOOW. i'm extremely impressed and would like to 1) know how you did it and 2) see more of your awesome stuff
    Thank you for the kind words I did it all from scratch, I haven't ever used reference for my images (except for the background on occasion). I just used PS7 and a tablet. Thank you very much!

Thanks

Well I actually had plenty of time to examine every pico from some boobs (obviously it was for science and art, what were you thinking!), that's where the knowledge comes from.
    Else, me, watching some girl boobs only for fun? Pffft, never.

Edit: And Adsij I didn't meant that you couldn't draw, just tips.And you know to be totally honest, one day you'll draw something even better, look at your old stuff and say something like: Ewww! I wasn't able to do this and that and...etc etc
    That's always how it goes.
    When I drawed this I REALLY SAID LIKE THT but after looking it long time, I noticed that it still isn't very good... (You haven't yet said your replic when I noticed ... ect.. ect..)

EDIT: I think that I must still draw only maps, cars and mopeds... (Them have I drawed as long as I remember...) I think, cars I begun to draw when I was 3 years old (or then 2), maps I begun to draw when I was 8 years old... (started thinking geography 6 years old...) and mopeds I begun to draw when I was 10 years old.. ( I got my first moped then)
    Last edited by Adsij; 11th-June-2005 at 08:56.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You suck!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey just post some of your car artwork then! I'd be interested in looking at them. I have plenty of great car ideas but somehow I can't draw any of them properly.

Bonus artwork. Just weird stuff when i was waiting for a cd burn to finish.
    Last edited by polobunny; 12th-June-2005 at 02:46.

Thanks

Hey just post some of your car artwork then! I'd be interested in looking at them. I have plenty of great car ideas but somehow I can't draw any of them properly.
    I have lost all of my 3D car art works... but of course I can make them... and of course I can post my 2d works too.. (remember: I make up my cars from my own mind)...

I dunno then, can I draw them nowadays LOL......

You suck!

Thanks

Terra, copyright me. Sorry about the lines, I hadn't learned how to define shapes with color alone when I made this.

I'm perfectly aware that I make people sick.

Thanks
    EP Points

Uhmm... trying to find the right words... this is just awesome. Seriously.

And those lines don't really bother me, it still looks so good...

Thanks
    EP Points

I second GareJei, impressive artwork.

Thanks

thanks, guys, I appreciate that a lot

My friend, James, is a comic genius, and a while back we started making a comic called I Wish. Here's the most recent that I was pretty happy with. It may not be your cuppa tea, but 8-bit theater fans should like it. Besides that, I have a talent for ruining funny

Last edited by theskald; 19th-June-2005 at 20:22.

I'm perfectly aware that I make people sick.