Thread: Got a question here................

reagan80 Guest

Default Got a question here................

This might be a no-no, but I was just wondering about this site's iso collection...........I noticed that you allow people to download the first CD of Chrono Cross...............I didn't even know you had that on this site............I had to go to a seperate forum site to get a link address to that.............I was just wondering if this site has other isos available............I've only seen your roms...........if you do have isos, what do you do to get access?..............Finally, what is the Hang Out thread?..............I don't get it..............what are you supposed to do to get in that?...................I understand that this thread will be locked most likely............sorry.............

Thanks
    EP Points

First of all, could you stop writing............. like............ that.......... it is very.......... annoying

There may be ISOs available from time to time, check the frontpage. Also be sure to check the bazaar, I know for a fact there are several ISOs freely available there right now. Hint:
    check Ragnars posts.

If you want other ISOs, then you need to trade an ISO of equivalent value, or you need to make 150 decent posts and to have been here for at least 3 weeks. Then a hidden forum will be accessible.

The hangout is just a place for people to spam and have a laugh. Your postcount will not be raised there, but then again nor will your warning points for spamming.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Re: Got a question here................

Originally posted by reagan80
    I noticed that you allow people to download the first CD of Chrono Cross...............I didn't even know you had that on this site............I had to go to a seperate forum site to get a link address to that
    That's not to good... as long as it was a link to the Ep site that has it thats ok.. but if it was a direct link to the iso...Not good.

Also the Chrono Trigger ISo is also at ChronoParadise..

and for future reference.. you should check out all of the paradise sites.. just go to the main page...with the news on it and scroll way down.. to where it says Network..
    Last edited by GundamGuy; 19th-August-2003 at 23:02.