Thread: WTF does support for FF8 PC?

Thanks

Default WTF does support for FF8 PC?

The ****ing game crashes everytime I enter battle.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Hmmm...I had it on PC, but I sold it when I got it for christmas on PSX, where it is much better.

Is this a download game? My friend got a downloaded version, and it crashes at once when you enter a room.

Thanks

Well there are some patches that could help you. Try searching on google. If you don't find them, I'll try looking for them on my HD (that won't be an easy task)

Me will rock you

AsianMonks Guest

Hey I have Final Fantasy 8 for the PC version and it works great....
    I dont seem to have any problems with it...

Joker Guest

Could be defective sigh... you could try to get a refund if you want too.

Thanks

I've had the game for years. It's not defective, it's my damn computer. I finaly got a working patch for my nvida geforce 4 so the graphics arn't all screwed. And now it crashes when I try to enter in to any battles.

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

AsianMonks Guest

Did you try to reinstall it...
    I downloaded mine... so I dont know if its your system or the game...
    Did it work before...

Thanks

Well I finaly found out that EA does Techsupport for FFVIII PC. So I sent them an e-mail and hopefuly i'll get a respones soon.

Thanks

Sephires, if you get the game to run properly, you should download a patch that enables you to have the musics of the PSX version on the PC version, and it can even make the battle theme like it's played by a true orchestra. You should try it.

Me will rock you

Thanks

I finaly found out what was wronge on my own. The Techsupport wasn't any help. Some how my old save state got currupt was able to cause the game to crash when ever I enterd battle. I created a new game and it doesn't crash. Which kinda sucks cuz now I have to start all over again.

And Coolvortex, I actualy like the music better on the PC than the way it sounds on the psx version. So I won't be trying that.

Thanks

God damn cock suckin mother ****in piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the ****ing game crashes when ever I summon a god damn GF. I'm geting so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Guest

Heh... I still have FFVIII on PC and I installed it once... I don't wanna do it again even if my cpu is a million time better than my old... I dont like the controls and... PSX version is way better... it doesnt crash if the cd isnt all scratched and you dont have to know which buttom is which... but still I think that if you got a really good gfx card then maybe buy a joypad and try it... but that's ~60$ so I wouldnt do that get it on PSX! rent the game and burn it

Edit: oh and if you don't have a PSX it's really worth to buy one right now hehe... price are so low these times