Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Quote Game

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    You're not the horney one.:\
    Yeah, it's certainly not he. And please stay away from me with that ((X ZreX))....

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Yeah, it's certainly not he. It's us, And please stay away from me with that ((X ZreX))...or else...........................................roa r.....................................

Yeah, stay away, we're contagious, we're the horney one, secrets out. *murmurs to self* "Damn IT! I kill IT!"

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by ((X ZreX))
    You know I'd like to but its just wrong! I'm a member, your an admin! Just wrong..
    Im glad you see it that way

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by Nipedley
    Im glad I'm that gay
    It's good to be confident about yourself.

PS: It's good to see Dark Planet's legacy life on.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    It's good to be confined to ones cell.

PS: It's good to see Dark Helmets big schlong.
    Yeah, well. That's just wrong. Though I could totally see you in a cell, surrounded by a bunch of angry inmates...

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

I'm... a BIG DUMMY!!112
    OMFG I GOT YOU SO GOOD!1

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by nosebluntsmoker
    OMFG I GOT IT SO HARD FOR YOU!1
    Well, whatever floats your boat. Just as long as you know that I don't swing that way....

Thanks

Well, whatever floats your boat. Mine is just as long as yours so don't start thinkin' your "king of the swing"....
    Really? I'm rather impressed.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by nosebluntsmoker
    Really, I'm rather obsessed with your overly huge package.
    Well, it is quite impressive I'm sure. I'll make sure to conceal it from now on, so as not to embarrass you....

Thanks

Well, it is quite impressive I'm sure. I'll make sure to beat seals with it from now on, so as to embarrass you....
    Really? Thats quite the good idea, I wish I had such cunning plans...
    Touch my twat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Viktor
    Really? Thats quite a terrifying gorrilla, I fish for crackers in my pants...
    Ok, I don't know what brought that on, but I'd certainly like a bit of whatever it is you are smoking, or drinking. Bring it on!

Thanks

Ok, I don't know where I left all the aubergines, but I'd certainly like to see your mum dressed as a cabbage with brocolli sticking out of her ears. Bring it on!
    Interesting tastes you have there, but it does lead me to wonder over your sanity. And mine. Where was I again?
    Touch my twat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Viktor
    Interesting testes you have there, but they do lead me to think of overripe Cantelopes. And mine...sigh. Where was I when God was handing out tezzies again?
    Y'know, they always say it's not the size that counts, but rather what you do with them. Just get out there and keep plugging away, and I'm sure that even your small sack full won't be an issue. Some girls will do anything if given the right amount of alcohol....:\
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 16th-August-2003 at 18:40.

Thanks
    EP Points

Y'know, they always say it's the size that counts, so what are you going to do about it? Just get out there and work that gut away, and I'm sure that a small sack full of sweet, sweet butterscotch will no longer be an issue. Oh yeah, and the girls will all swoon at your manliness, and if they don't, remember that some girls will do anything if given the right amount of alcohol...
    Couldn't think of a more amusing edit And I'm off to get some butterscotch...

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Elin
    Amusing yet quite true tips Im gunna try em I'm off to get some sweet sweet butterscotch...
    You truly do pwn