Thread: Question for AOL users

bluebommerr Guest

Default Question for AOL users

i have a question on AOL......if your account gets disabled and then you get a new one can you get your old screen name back? because i tried and it says its already taken, but when i email that sn it says this name doesnt exist. is there a period of time you have to wait or something to get your old screen name back?

battousai Guest

how did it get disabled?

EmuFreak Guest

Oh my I have not been with aol for quite some time, but the last time around 4 or so years ago it was 6 months if I remember right.

Thanks
    EP Points

Would'nt this be better in Computer Tech
    Is it the master sn that is disabled or is it one of the other ones?
    Last edited by Deach; 14th-August-2003 at 17:19.

bluebommerr Guest

No it was AOL because they thought we didnt pay up but we were really supposed to get 6 months free and they said you need to start a new account for that..right now i still have my original sn on my computer but when i log on it quickly says "goodbye" and logs off.

battousai Guest

clear it up with them that's what i would do

Thanks

just call them, thats wut i do whenever i have a problem, they fix it and throw in a few months of service free.
    "Officer, I swear to drunk I'm not God".

EmuFreak Guest

Originally posted by battousai
    clear it up with them that's what i would do
    Yeah easy enough do that and all your issues will be fixed, and may ask why would you choose AOL when well....it just not meets most online users needs.