Thread: I need help configuring my epsxe emu for psx

dragonwarrior33 Guest

Unhappy I need help configuring my epsxe emu for psx

Can anyone help me to configure my epsxe program to run games. I have the final fantasy series all on my cds but for some it has weird graphics and for others it freezes after you tell it to go to new game. I believe I have it all configured right but if anyone can help me figure out why it won't run I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks to anyone who could help.

darkchrono25 Guest
    If you want to configure perfectly EpsxE go
    Here...but it's in french.If you don't understand,I will try to give you an english configuration but try on the web site for english version...give me news about this site!HAVE A GOOD DAY!

dragonwarrior33 Guest
    Thanks, for the site, but I can't quite read french. I tried to look for a place to translate it on the web site but there isn't one. I saw all the files I would be able to download but I don't know exactly what to do to configure it perfectly. All I want to play right now is the final fantasy trilogy and chrono cross on my computer. They are the only games I have. I have a Geforce 2 graphics card if that helps.

Thanks for the help thus far though, any little thing helps.

The Dragon Warrior

theman0300 Guest

i have the same geforce card and emulator i had to get pete's open gl driver ver1.53 it lets me play chrono cross just fine so try that hope it helps.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up

You can translate languages here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yay! The picture in my sig finally works!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hurrah!