Thread: PS2's Chaos Legion

Thanks

Default PS2's Chaos Legion

I am just wonderign for those who played it. Is this a good game? I read the reviews and everything it looks good. But most reveiws I saw were saying that game wasn't that great. Just wondering what are your guys take on tha game.

akuma2k3 Guest

This games is supposed to be a devil may cry rpg right?? anyone played it i loved devil may cry but the 2nd was a let down.

Thanks

I looked into the game a bit and found out it's is supose to be a new type of action/adventure game the creater of the game was trying to go for. It is like Devil May Cry but may some say that the game dosen't have that great of a plot. It also looks like most ppl who played the game likes it. So it looks like I will buy it soon. I'll post back on what I think about it when I get it.

RSdeathscythe Guest

I saw a gameplay movie on g4 it looked pretty kool.

Crono132 Guest

I rented it......It sucked. I played it for 50 minutes, its really a button masher. Check Ign.com for a review

RSdeathscythe Guest

thxs 4 the warning i was gona buy it 2

Thanks

Originally posted by Crono132
    I rented it......It sucked. I played it for 50 minutes, its really a button masher. Check Ign.com for a review
    Just wondering have you played Devil May Cry 1 and 2?