Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition

XTREEMMAK Guest

Thumbs up Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition

Hey all,
    I'm new to the board and all so what's up? Well just come to tell you that a new Streets of Rage is under way created by me. I can already see your face of disbeliefe, which is of course true for most people who here about this. How ever though, I do have proof of it's defelopment (intrigued? lol). Head over to my site at www.geocities.com/HUFO_2000 and go to the project page and advance. There you'll find the SOR4:UEI Edi. pages, where you can find pictures, informations, and even a few downloads! Hows that for proof? Make sure you have something like GoZilla handy as well. Well untill later SOR FANS!

battousai Guest

first of all, welcome to the boards, don't spam and enjoy your stay

next
    are you serious?

well if you are then then that's really great!!! sor is the coolest game!

XTREEMMAK Guest

Yeaj I'm serious. And if you dont believe me, there's a demo video of the buggy version of the game (buggy meening errors and all). Just download it at my site above.

Also, I'm looking for anyone who is willing to do some compatibility testing. They will be sent two files for testing in speed, reliability, sound or no sound, and computer specs. So far the test has been done on two computers:

1. Intel Celeron Processor 755MHtz 16mb Voodoo 3 PCI Grphx Card 256mb Ram 56K Modem

2. AMD K62 Processor 755Mhtz 32mb GeForce2 AGP Grphix Card 512mb Ram 56K Modem

So far best results have been recorded with computer number 2. If your willing to take part in the compatibility testing process, I need your E-mail and the specs of your computer. If you dont know the specs, tell me if it's a recently bought computer, is it a dell, compac, gateway, custom, ect.

I apreciate all your support, and those who will take part in this will have there names added in the staff credits. Thanx

ericisthemaster Guest

hey, welcome. what charecters are you going to put in the game? hopefully you left axel, and blaze. they are like legands in sor. i wouldn't mind if you left in max from sor2. also, how fast of an internet connection do you need to play? if a 56k can handle it send me a personal message or something and i'll be in your thing. well, good luck and welcome again.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I have a Pentium 4 2ghz with a nvidia Geforce 4 ti 4200 8x agp graphics card and could do some testing, any use? Oh btw, I have 512k broadband if that matters at all (512mb ram)

Thanks

Sounds cool. Streets of Rage is a cool game. Good luck on this.

XTREEMMAK Guest

E-mail address? As of now though the modem doesn't matter but later it will. For more info about the game, go to the site. I need your E-mail address or way of contact by internet

XTREEMMAK Guest

it's still here. Never did get deleted

Thanks

that sounds awsome...that game kicks ass, well i would test, but i think i would download the file way to slow...ccause im on 56k, but i do have a crappy 16mb card...not the same type as ya want tho..
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

XTREEMMAK Guest

well I send the files by E-mail

EmuFreak Guest

Do you think I would be able to test this game out as well, it's really getting my intrests after checking out the site, and seeing that this now seems for real, so just email it to me if at all possible thanks for your time.

XTREEMMAK Guest

Need E-mail address

XTREEMMAK Guest

Default Who's ready for a Buggy Prevew Fighting Enging Tester?

Considering that summer is now over,
    and that there may be more work to be done/ or is halph done, I've decided to have available a buggy preview Fighting Engine download that will be available as soon as I put in one or two more attacks in, as long as that's alright with all of yall lol.

Thanks

man streets of rage rocks so hard. i hope this turns out to be a swell game and i wish you good luck. Looking forward to seeing the final product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

XTREEMMAK Guest

Thankx strongbad
    ---------------
    WHO'S READY FOR A DOWNLOAD!

Yo yall! The Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition Fighting Engine Buggy preview is now available at the site! Feel free to download it! Make sure you read the documents first before you start playing Again the site is:
    http://www.geocities.com/HUFO_2000