i need some help with my psx emulator settings

here r my specs:

amd athlon 1800+(1.53 ghz)
    ati radeon 9000 4x agp(64 mb)
    256 mb ddr ram
    17" mag innovision monitor

using these in configs:
    video: pete's opengl driver 1.73

i used one of my isos to test the emulator and it was way too fast.if someone could help with the setting i would appreciate it

Thanks

Go to the configure button up the top and click on graphics plugin then when the box comes up choose your plugin from the list and then click configure. Down the bottom left corner there should be two boxes that say "Nice" and "Fast" click on nice then click apply. Restart ePSXe and the game should be running at a better speed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Do not do what Shibby said, I'm serious. That may cause problems with different games as you're settings will have changed. You can however set you're frame rate under video >>config>> click on FPS LIMIT and set you're FPS limit to 60 FPS which is standard for NTSC games, personally I leave it on 65 just for a boost for slower games like RE and such!!!