Thread: Do you know an emu for "Banjo-Tooie" or/and "Conker's Bad Fur Day"?

ghostone Guest

Question Do you know an emu for "Banjo-Tooie" or/and "Conker's Bad Fur Day"?

I need an emulator for both roms("Banjo-Tooie" and "Conker's Bad Fur Day").
    Can you help me, please?

Thanks
    EP Points

Smile

Well, we also need an emulator that plays those games ?
    Actually, there isn't any emu yet which is compatible with those games, so just hang on until some new releases come out

MrDudeX Guest

Well, actually, there has been an INI that was made for PJ64 that can play Conker's Bad Fur Day... check out the forum at www.metage.net/emuxhaven for more details, or contact me... It emulates CBFD almost perfectly...

MrDudeX Guest

Talking

This was taken on A P4 1.5. GeForce 2....

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: MrDudeX ]

Dr_Ackula Guest

MrDudeX....how about you give a link to where that ini may be obtained, or tell us what you did to the existing ini to get that rom running. I have had people asking me in the IRC channel all day about it. I am assuming it is an ini you yourself have tweaked, so if you could be so kind as to provide the people of Emuparadise an actual link to it it will be appreciated.

MasterYoda Guest
    Where did you get the conkers bad fur day rom? I've been looking and all i find are ftp sites or irc locations. since i'm using a 56kb modem, i'm looking for a resumable http site. thanx

MrDudeX Guest

As of right now I am not allowed to distribute the ini for many reasons. The main concern is nintendo. The Maker of pj64 usally does everything he can to make nintendo not sue him, which means he doesn't make ini's for new games right away and I have not gotten the approval to distribute the ini from him. And secondly I don't want to piss nintendo off, but I can assure you that I am working to resolve this issue, and I will leave you with a little hint... Goto the ini maker and just start guessing....

MasterYoda Guest

Talking

DUDEX go here: http://www.emulation64.com/ikonboard...s.cgi?forum=21
    and discuss it w/ the actual PJ authors and see what they have to say w/ the distribution of an unofficial ini. I don't think it will hurt their feelings and I know a lot of people wanting to play CBFD...

Dr_Ackula Guest

As a matter of a fact there have been several unofficial ini's released in the past....I do not think it will hurt anyones feelings period....and why would they worry about Nintendo sueing them?..An Emulator is completly legal..It's for playing "backup copies". MrDudeX you need to bite the bullet and tell us if you have goten the rom running what you did to tweak the ini, or if it is a fake,as some of us suspect, then own up to it.