Thread: My account was deleted!

yony_the_gamer Guest

Default My account was deleted!

Hi, I used to have an account called "yony_the_gamer" which I made on April or May in 2002. I did not post alot and only started a month ago really. Now when I come back from a 3 week holiday, I try to login and spend some time here so I may be able to amass 150 posts before xmas, so I can request some romsites to try out games before xmas gifts.
    So I do that and suddenly I am no longer a registered user! I look up my most recent posts before I went on vacation and they say im a "guest"!
    I was here after the big forum crash, I regained my register date, no posts (because I only had like 15) and I was back but now Its like I was deleted or something...
    I don't know why, but it is so and I would really like to have my old registry date back, because I think thats only fair... here is proof that I existed: http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin...ht=dino+crisis

Only all the data on that profile is gone, so I made this one.

Could someone consider...?

Thanks

meh