Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts final Mix

Poons83 Guest

Default Kingdom Hearts final Mix

I've been looking for this game for a while now. Is there anyway that someone could please trade me for it. If I don't have what you want I'll get it for ya.

Thanx

Crono132 Guest

...Well theres really only like 7 people here who trade ps2, I don't think any of them HAVE or ever WILL get this game. This place is pretty bad for ps2 trades.

akuma2k3 Guest

yea i don't think anyone have this game. I have the american version of kingdom hearts but i don't have a dvd burner so i don't bother putting my dvd games on my hd

Thanks

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix isnt even out yet and wont be for a while. I dont know when because theres no info, (that what i heard) on it at this game.

Christopher Time Guest

Firstly, Seven people? I hope you're joking.. I'm fairly certain there are more than that.
    And secondly, KH:Final Mix is out, it's been out for sometime now, in Japan that is.
    It'll probably never come out here, thus, that's probably what he was refering to.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, most PS2 traders such as myself, only trade games that will fit on a CDR, and that's one of the reasons you aren't likely to see anyone trading Kingdom Hearts.

Crono132 Guest

Look in trading forum, theres not more then 7

Poons83 Guest

Well thanx for the help and I was looking for the Japanese version of the game I have the original I just wanted to play the extra bits and pieces that are in the game. The game will never come out here but, thanks for the help everyone

akuma2k3 Guest

True KHFM will never come out here. The american version had more features that the jap version so thats why khfm was made. The only thing kingdom hearts final mix is worth getting for is the special secret ending called deep dive but i got that off of kazza. (But this video is wonderful can't wait for kingdom hearts 2 to come out. Mickey looked damn cool in that video with all black on and his keyblade. and i'm 16 saying that!)

RSdeathscythe Guest

IF u want the kingdom hearts usa i can give it 2 u

Poons83 Guest

akuma2k3 your wrong there is more than the secret ending there are a bunch of extra scenes added into the game. Also there's some extra weapons and extra moves that sora can do. I already have the US Version of Kingdom Hearts I just want to play the extra stuff.

Thanks

Alright i understand u want the game. It seems that no one here has it at the time. If you want it that badly look around for an import.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Um, from what I've read the KH:Final Mix was just a Japanese release of the updated American version. I wasn't aware that they'd added anything at all beyond the enhancements the American version sported.....

EDIT: I've checked up on it, and it indeed looks like KH:FM sports new features beyond the American version. This excerpt from IGN's PS2 site clues us in on just what some of them are....

Originally posted on IGNPS2
    Remember how we said that Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, the updated version of Kingdom Hearts due for release in Japan next month, would only include content that had already appeared in the American version? Well, we lied. Square today released several images and bits of information on new monsters, new characters, and a few new events which will only appear in the Japanese re-release of the game. Sigh.
    The big addition seems to be a new character named "Unknown," who bears a certain resemblance to several other cast members and is the focus of a new pre-rendered cutscene. There's also a new showdown scene between Sephiroth and Cloud, and possibly some small flashback scenes with Sora and Riku.

Meanwhile, new monsters round out the bestiary in addition to the extra hidden bosses like Sephiroth and Kurt Zisa. Pot Scorpions prowl in Agrabah, larger Neo Shadows inhabit End of the World, a monstrous Chimaera adds a new boss encounter to Halloweentown, and there's another one of those mushroom things, called a Pink Agaricus, added to Neverland. He looks more or less like the other mushrooms, except with a light green body and a pink head. Oh, and he's about twelve feet tall, too.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 1st-August-2003 at 06:26.

Christopher Time Guest

Japanese Version - Lacked Sephiroth and other additions we had.
    Final Mix - Has everything we had plus new bosses, scenes, and an extended ending.

akuma2k3 Guest

Yea i knew there were more then just the secret ending. Like the extra boss battle with the unknown and some more moves that sora learns. I'm just saying the main reason for khfm is the secret ending deep dive!!!. I want khfm myself