View Poll Results: WHish of the 3 U think would be best?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox

5 12.20%
  • PS2

16 39.02%
  • Gamecube

7 17.07%
  • Like em all

13 31.71%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What console would u buy?

Balurik Guest

Default What console would u buy?

Hi there been considering buying a console lately and its kinda an hard choce to decide whish cause... PS2 is near its end have Great rpg and many games. Xbox is the strongest of em 3 many pc similar game as well as few good fighting games and lastly Gamecube whom surprisingly startin t omake a return with few good title so thats about the choice i have what do u think? Pls lemme know your tought about your choice.

Thanks

Who told you the PS2 is at its end? The PS2 still has about two years if not more. And to answer your question, it's about personal taste really, I'd recommend either a PS2 or GameCube

Thanks

I think that you should buy an Xbox because they have some really strong games coming out like Ninja Gaiden, Fable, Halo 2, Star Wars Galaxies, and not to mention Knights of the Old Republic which is out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

The PS2 because most of the new rpg's that are released are released on the PS2
    meh

Thanks

ps2 has most of the good games especially rpgs and IMO is easily the best atm. cube in second and xbox for me a distant third as i don't like any of the games much.
    KUPO!!! (oo)

Thanks

I chose PS2, with a lot of games and, RPG if you like those, it will keep you busy for a long time.

Thanks

I'll live my dreams through you and say buy a gamecube and wind waker and then maybe give the whole thing to me
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

Wait with the PS2. There's two new PS2 coming out soon.

One of them will be cheaper and smaller then the current PS2, make less noise, and support DVD-R/RW. (I recommend you wait for this one if you plan to buy a PS2)

The other one will cost about 800$, but has the ability to record cable TV onto DVD's... Plus it has a really nice design. Oh, and it's called the "PSX" by the way. (Not to be confused with the first Playstation). Well, if you've got the money I guess...

Thanks

Go Ps2 you wont be dissapointed Its the best.

Isk Guest

I'd buy a PS2 just for the range of games. It's very easy to find titles you like, unless you're a "niche" fan who likes Zelda, Metroid, Halo, etc., much more than other titles. Also it's the sexiest by far and as others have said it has a lot of life left.

I'd pick up the X-Box if I didn't regularly play fighting games with my friends. Live is by far the best online console gaming solution so yeah.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hm, it's really a matter of what kind of games you like, but like Isk says I'd go for PS2 since it's probably got the greatest range of different games and you can find at least one good game in most all genres for it... But at the end of the day it's your choice, and all three are good consoles.

Thanks

Hm well first i'd hafta consider what i can do...Obviously if i had a broadband connection (which i do) Xbox live opens up a whole lotta possibilities and PS2 has some good online games as well and Gamecube just wins in originality and just plain fun...cant beat super smash bro's people...and u all know it.

Isk Guest

heh I just realized I've been saying "by far" a few too many times lately. I'm turning into Bill Walton =(

Thanks

Originally posted by Isk
    heh I just realized I've been saying "by far" a few too many times lately. I'm turning into Bill Walton =(
    Haha..its the feared bill walton diesease...*Coughs* oh and you have guys seen the screenshots for the new Xenosaga game *Drools*

Balurik Guest

So PS2 it will go, many great rpg is on ps2 and i admit that the following title.. star ocean 2, final fantasy XI, fainal fantasyII and romance of the 3 kingdom 8 appeal to me very much but i was quite interested with what Tovi said would u midn giving me a link or more info sush ps2 are quite interesting and would wanna know when are they to be out.