Thread: Chopy music on Ocarina of Time.

Thanks

Post Chopy music on Ocarina of Time.

Hello yall. For some reason or another it has chopy music. I play it at any resolution and get the same number of frames/sec.(30+) Which for some reason doesn't look like it's skipping. But the music sort of skips. Any way I can fix this?
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Oh ya. Where is the sword you need so you can go see the tree. I know it's in the forest but were in the forest. For some reason the tunule going stright from when your first inter the forest, crashes the game when you inter it.

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm presuming you're using Project64. First of all, try changing the display mode to a 16 bit colour one (should look something like 1024x768x16). Then go to configure graphics plug-in, then to emulation. Change texture format to 16bbp only and the game should work a bit faster. You might also want to turn on options like enable fog to help speed it up. What are your specs BTW, I might be able to reccommend you a certain configuration. Now to the sword...

Go to where the fairy crashes into the gate in the intro. There should be some fences nearby. Climb over them and enter the hole in the wall. Follow the path round, avoid the boulder and you should come to a big treasure chest. The sword is inside it. Now go back out the hole and go to see Mido. He should now let you through. I'm guessing you've already got the shield.

Thanks

Yes i'm useing Project64. My specs are P3 566mhz, 64ram, nVIDIA TNT2.

Thanks

I have no idea were you are talking aboute, were the fairy hit its head.

Thanks
    EP Points

In the intro sequence, just before the fairy enters Link's house, it crashes into a fence. You need to go to the smaller yellow fences nearby.

As for specs, your PC's specs are a little low to be running PJ64 - if you're using Jabo's DirectSound plug-in, try turning off Sync Audio in the Audio configuration - I don't know if it'll improve it much though. BTW, my PC is a 900mhz Duron with 128mb RAM and a 32mb TNT2 and Zelda works fine on it. PJ64 requires at least a 700mhz PC to work well, so your specs could be your problem.

Melania Guest

This a more easier way to tell where the sword is: when you come out of links house you should see a hill to the left of you. If you walk a little forward and then to the left you can go up the hill, with a tree standing on your right. Now walk on forward to some low yellow fences, climb over them or walk around (left is the fence about which Cosmic told you). Then you see a kokiri fellow near the wall, and a bit right of him there is a small hole in the wall, you should crawl through that. Cosmik explained it good enough after this.

(Boy, my fingers hurt of all that typing...just kidding )