Thread: Illusion of Gaia help...

Mr_Malk Guest

Default Illusion of Gaia help...

I can't seem to psycho spin...

I know, Hold attack until Will rapidly glows. Then press L and R alternatively. Hold a direction to go into a high-speed run. Otherwise, allow the arrows to disappear, then control freely. Take note on the execution to be completely still when pressing L and R. If you are running and press either, even with the full charged rapid ****, Will performs the standard telekinesis instead of the Psycho Spin. You will not have this problem if you come to a complete standstill first, though.

But I've tryed everything, it just don't work.

I think it may be because my Game pad won't let me hit three keys at once, I've tried using the keyboard for it, but same results, anyone know how I can do it? Some setting so I can hold down the board key for attack and hit the board keys for L & R as well?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

This is not Emulation related is it? I'll move it to General Gaming.

EDIT: Eh, sorry I'll move it back. It appears to be Emu related...
    Last edited by crusher; 25th-July-2003 at 16:22.

Boxer Boy Guest

if your using zsnes u can do a key sequence program in order to push the selected sequence at the push of one button(this is also a good way to do ff3/6 blitz's if ur lazy) hope this helps

o btw look for the sequence programer in the right most menu (dont remember exactlly where tho)

i never played gaia, and re-reading ur post i dunno if this will help but i hope it does... later days

ShiningEnforcer Guest

Most (if not all) emulators can only handle up to two buttons being pushed at once, so you'll need to do the Key Sequence thing (as Boxer Boy said) or assign multiple buttons to a certain key.

Mr_Malk Guest

Thanks for the help everyone. I did as boxer said and now I can psycho spin.

Sorry for the vague title Crusher.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Mr_Malk
    Thanks for the help everyone. I did as boxer said and now I can psycho spin.

Sorry for the vague title Crusher.
    Ah it's not your fault. I should've read the thread before taking action.

Christopher Time Guest

Originally posted by ShiningEnforcer
    Most (if not all) emulators can only handle up to two buttons being pushed at once, so you'll need to do the Key Sequence thing (as Boxer Boy said) or assign multiple buttons to a certain key.
    ..Actually no. That's not true. It's a keyboard limitation NOT an emulator one.
    I never heard it happening with a a GamePad before but I suppose it's possible.

Thanks

It should never happen on a gamepad (unless it's a poorly made USB one or an 8 button hacked one) because of the wiring arrangements give each button it's own unique wire.