Page 133 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4007

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Everyone's too busy dancing in the streets.

Spoiler warning:
    Despite the fact that the election was way too close for comfort.
    Most presidents get a second term though don't they?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Welp, EA joining GP tomorrow and series X is coming out and PS5 a couple days later.

Anybody jumping on the new systems right away?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I dunno how that idiot Trump got so many votes. Then again I don't follow American politics and all I see is him behaving like a complete fucking twit. Maybe he's actually done good things behind the scenes? Beats me.

My Dad lives in Texas and was pulling for him
    The fact that he received so many votes is related purely to the significant number of white nationalists, neo-nazis and fascists that have all been amplified by his initial election. It used to be socially unacceptable to spread hate speech so most of these people kept quite. During the last four years though, there has been a massive increase in black killings, lynchings and other racially motivated offenses. Lynchings have never been illegal and the Constitutional Amendments themselves legalize slavery, given it is by prisons.

There has not been a single instance where Supreme Ruler Dolan did anything remotely "good" for any American Citizen. All of his relief packages were directed at big business. His tax plans cut taxes throughout the year, but ramp up once you've made over a certain amount, but mill/billionaires receive tax cuts. As for health care, I don't think they had any plans, aside from disbanding ObamaCare. Mexico has NOT yet paid for the 15-miles of brand new wall he had built. And We also have no direction as to how we'll be handling Covid until Biden takes office, even though Obama had a literal game-plan written by scientific experts during one of his terms - long before there was even an idea of one such event occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Most presidents get a second term though don't they?
    More often than not, yes. Only 14 out of 45 have not been reelected and only 5 of those were in the last 100 years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welp, EA joining GP tomorrow and series X is coming out and PS5 a couple days later.

Nope, but I never do. The games I tend to play won't show up on a next gen console for a good while so I don't have a reason yet.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I wish I had the money for a new console, but moving has taken up all our expenses for a while.

Just a week until we're in the new place!!!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

I would be more inclined to pick up a bnib Xbox One X at this stage, if the price was right. Might have to wait until after the new consoles have got past the first few batches here though, so maybe New Year sales won't have anything cheap enough. I will look though.
    A 4k tv would be nice too.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I would be more inclined to pick up a bnib Xbox One X at this stage, if the price was right. Might have to wait until after the new consoles have got past the first few batches here though, so maybe New Year sales won't have anything cheap enough. I will look though.
    A 4k tv would be nice too.
    I'd imagine they'll be dropping by then. Read somewhere that the One X is still more powerful than the Series S lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Also the EA play stuff is working now. Not that I'm really big on much of their games. I do like Peggle though

Thanks
    EP Points

I might get the new consoles after they go down in price. I wonder how much of my 360 library wil be compatible with the series X? I hope its most if not all.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I might get the new consoles after they go down in price. I wonder how much of my 360 library wil be compatible with the series X? I hope its most if not all.
    Quite a few should work. Can always google up a bc list to check on specific games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Been trying to sublet our apartment, and (not) surprisingly, our apartment website has jack shit for their floor plans.

So I made a 3D Model of ours. I'm kinda addicted to this shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also the EA play stuff is working now. Not that I'm really big on much of their games. I do like Peggle though
    EA have a lot of games in their library there should be something you like, but I'm not really sure what was already on GP and what was EA Access exclusive
    Dead Space 1-3
    Dragon Age I&II & Inquisition
    Mass Effect 1-3 & Andromeda
    Jedi Fallen Order
    Black

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    They haven't added any old titles since they put the program on hold to concentrate on making everything compatible with the latest console.
    So as Zal said just look up the official BC list.

There should be 42 titles from the original Xbox.
    577 titles from 360

But that probably doesn't include variants of the same game. Some games have basic and "full" versions that are both compatible.
    Some example of that are;
    Morrowind (Xbox), both original and GotY physical versions are compatible.
    Deus Ex Human Revolution (360), basic and director's cut versions are compatible.

Another thing is some games may not have all digital variants available (both basic and "full" versions).
    Some games might be region specific, eg
    Panzer Elite Action Fields of Glory (Xbox) is EU/AU only both physical and digital afaik.
    Operation Flashpoint Red River (360) is only digital for Japan. If you want that game get a physical copy (NA or PAL).

Another thing to note is Xbox & Xbox 360 physical discs are region free on the Xbox One.
    So if a game isn't available in your region or it's cheaper to import then you can use another region. If the game version you use has English support it will install as English.
    By that I mean if you get a Japanese version that doesn't have English support you won't install an English version.
    But if you get an Asian version (Hong Kong/Taiwan etc) that has full English support it will install as English.

I have Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360) Asian version, it installs as English but has Japanese voice just the same as it would on 360.

The wikipedia BC list has some notes for games, which can be helpful.
    The info about other region games working on XB1 I pretty much figured out for myself.

I expect install and digital delivery options for games will be the same on the new consoles.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

EA have a lot of games in their library there should be something you like, but I'm not really sure what was already on GP and what was EA Access exclusive
    Dead Space 1-3
    Dragon Age I&II & Inquisition
    Mass Effect 1-3 & Andromeda
    Jedi Fallen Order
    Black
    I wish fallen order was a part of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up eventually though. Looks like I was wrong about Squadrons showing up too.

I've never beaten Dead Space so grabbed those and will give em a go. Hate Mass Effect with a passion though. I've beaten Dragon Age Origins so may give the others a try (I have had a quick look on free play weekends etc for the sequels)

Had a go at Black, but it's just so damn old now and couldn't get past the graphics - think I beat it way back on PS2 anywho.

Grabbed a few puzzle games of which I enjoy. Grabbed Sims 4, I think these games are retarded but I like the house building stuff. Umm, oh I also grabbed Madness Alice returns or whatever it's called, Drag recommended it way back so I'll give that a go too. Might give some of the modern Need for Speed games a check but from what I hear they all suck. There some other 360 games I'll have to go through.

Thanks
    EP Points

Black had excellent graphics on Xbox for it's time, honestly very close to some launch 360 games. Way better than PS2.
    I do have it physical but haven't checked it out on XB1 to see how it looks.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised Fallen Order isn't there. If you look around you should be able to pick it up used cheap enough, I had a lot of fun playing it myself but haven't finished everything.

Spoiler warning: