Page 191 of 268 FirstFirst ... 91141181186187188189190191192193194195196201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4007

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

LotR Return of the King (Xbox)
    Zone of the Enders HD Collection (Xbox 360)
    Earth Defence Force 2017 (Xbox 360)
    Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox 360)
    Quake 4 (Xbox 360)
    Project Gotham Racing 3 (Xbox 360)
    Tekken Hybrid (PS3) - promo disc
    Avermedia Game Capture HD - component video only, has remote and psu but no HDD included

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I wonder if I can still post. It's been a minute.

Thanks
    EP Points

i liek ur neg rep

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thx. I really enjoyed the Mandalorian.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Nice. More views than anything of mine has ever gotten. Not that I share things to BE seen.
    Tbh, I got super lucky. I was one of the first people to eve4n post about the board game lol. I recorded the video on my tablet and posted it from my tablet...Now I got a computer again I can go back to getting 20 views and such.

Thanks
    EP Points

My Youtube channel is pretty small, the most views I have on my vids are my Huniepop ones I did get over 1k views on one of my physics coding vids though. Though one of my vids almost has over 21k views.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Yeah gotta go russle up some food myself. Have fun working!! (Still doing the lawyer thing?)

Make sure to pop in more than once a year
    Thanks and yup. Turns out it pays really well, so that sure was an upside. (GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE!!!!!)

Still doing the being awesome thing, by the way?

Ugh fine, mum. ^.¨

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow X View Post
    I wonder if I can still post. It's been a minute.
    YOU DID WELL! <3

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

My internet seems slower than normal. Its already slow as crap. Images loading up like its dial-up.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    My internet seems slower than normal. Its already slow as crap. Images loading up like its dial-up.
    I spent years on adsl and there were some things that affected the connection besides heavy traffic at certain times.

Because it was adsl it was using the old copper phone lines in the ground. Some of those cables were still the old type with wax paper outer, so if water got into a pit somewhere and actually got to the paper it would "wick" along the cable and rot the copper
    If something like that happened it would take ages for repair crews to figure out what needed to be replaced where. Usually they would just swap you over to a spare line (if available) to see if it was better.

Summer, the dslam setup at the local exchange would sometimes struggle with traffic on really hot days (around 40c or even lower than that if it was consistently excessively hot for days and nights on end).
    Yeah it has AC but it's in a fecking tin shed with no trees or anything around it for shade.
    Stupid

Ever since I changed to fixed wireless it has been so much better. Speeds are way higher than anything possible on adsl anyway, and the only times it stops working is when
    Spoiler warning:
    my ISP notices I'm using p2p too much and gimps my hardware... which needs a full reset after letting the caps drain, but after that it's back to normal so no crazy throttling or anything serious. They never send me emails or anything about it either so I suspect it's automated and happens a lot to people.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I spent years on adsl and there were some things that affected the connection besides heavy traffic at certain times.

Because it was adsl it was using the old copper phone lines in the ground. Some of those cables were still the old type with wax paper outer, so if water got into a pit somewhere and actually got to the paper it would "wick" along the cable and rot the copper
    If something like that happened it would take ages for repair crews to figure out what needed to be replaced where. Usually they would just swap you over to a spare line (if available) to see if it was better.

Summer, the dslam setup at the local exchange would sometimes struggle with traffic on really hot days (around 40c or even lower than that if it was consistently excessively hot for days and nights on end).
    Yeah it has AC but it's in a fecking tin shed with no trees or anything around it for shade.
    Stupid

Ever since I changed to fixed wireless it has been so much better. Speeds are way higher than anything possible on adsl anyway, and the only times it stops working is when
    Spoiler warning:
    my ISP notices I'm using p2p too much and gimps my hardware... which needs a full reset after letting the caps drain, but after that it's back to normal so no crazy throttling or anything serious. They never send me emails or anything about it either so I suspect it's automated and happens a lot to people.
    Yeah DSL really sucks. If I had the money, I'd upgrade to a better plan, one with way more speed. It took me 7 days(a full week) to download GTA V, all day and all night. Had I stopped it or paused it, it would have taken longer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks like M$ acquisition of Beth has pretty much been approved in the US and EU now
    There were some announcements about Beth IPs but it's still all really vague, a lot of people are assuming at this point that future games (the big titles anyway) will be Xbox/PC only.
    It would make (business) sense as it would drive gamepass subscriptions and probably also increase console sales.
    A dozen more Beth games were just added to Gamepass.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    A dozen more Beth games were just added to Gamepass.
    I had my XB1 on before to update some games and download/install EDF 2025, but it's off now.
    I don't have any subs atm anyway... maybe most of those I have already? idk
    Can you remember what the non-BC titles were (I'm pretty close to having all BC now).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I had my XB1 on before to update some games and download/install EDF 2025, but it's off now.
    I don't have any subs atm anyway... maybe most of those I have already? idk
    Can you remember what the non-BC titles were (I'm pretty close to having all BC now).
    Ummmm. All the older Doom games, 1,2,3 and 64 (Doom Eternal as well but that was already on it) Wolfenstein the new order and old blood which were just on there last summer. Fallout 4 which I coulda sworn was already on it (not that it matters for us)

The only truly new thing that I haven't seen on there before is The Evil Within.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think Doom Eternal is the only recent one I don't have.
    Of the older games I don't think I have Doom 64 on XB1 (?) but I have a real console and ED64.
    Doom I & II come with BFG which I have physical.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The Evil Within is it both games or just the first one?

Spoiler warning: