Page 120 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 4007

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    No problemo.

I can't stand using the internet on portable devices
    People say it's convenient but I find it far from it, waste too much time just trying to do simple things properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I can't stand using the internet on mobile devies either. Desktop is so much better.
    Agreed on all counts. There is something to be said for the convenience, sure. But sometimes you just want to live that desktop life.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Guess I have to mod my SNES mini to get RGB on the multi av port.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Guess I have to mod my SNES mini to get RGB on the multi av port.
    Why don't you sell it and get one that actually does rgb? Most of the large SNES and SFC consoles do.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

SFC is the cheapest option here. I was lucky enough to get one for pocket change but it was a gamble as untested with no psu.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Also if you don't care about every single game released (or are prepared to buy physical carts of some of the titles not supported) you can get cheap Chinese Super ED clones, there are also clones of the flashcarts with improved chip support.
    In some cases they can be less than a third of the price of a legit everdrive, only real drawback is upgrades won't work (there are some exceptions to this though, like the ED64 Plus can definitely run custom OS and I think at least one of the early EDMD clone carts could be upgraded to a certain point).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why don't you sell it and get one that actually does rgb? Most of the large SNES and SFC consoles do.
    I have both. The mini is apparently sharper once modified though and I wanted to do a comparison until I found out it isn't wired up by default.

Also if you don't care about every single game released (or are prepared to buy physical carts of some of the titles not supported) you can get cheap Chinese Super ED clones, there are also clones of the flashcarts with improved chip support.
    In some cases they can be less than a third of the price of a legit everdrive, only real drawback is upgrades won't work (there are some exceptions to this though, like the ED64 Plus can definitely run custom OS and I think at least one of the early EDMD clone carts could be upgraded to a certain point).
    Very few games for SNES that I want and don't already own. Not bragging, but NES and SNES are the consoles I never get rid of. Even my N64 collection is starting to thin, but N64 carts are massively inflated right now, so it's worth selling. That being said, I should go through my handheld collection and liquidate my dupes.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have added some more games to my collection for trade. American Fugitive, Blood: Fresh Supply and Dirt Rally 1.0

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I have both. The mini is apparently sharper once modified though and I wanted to do a comparison until I found out it isn't wired up by default.

Very few games for SNES that I want and don't already own. Not bragging, but NES and SNES are the consoles I never get rid of. Even my N64 collection is starting to thin, but N64 carts are massively inflated right now, so it's worth selling. That being said, I should go through my handheld collection and liquidate my dupes.
    I am building several video synth modules which by design generate composite video signals. As is my nature, however; I am yet to finish building the basic set and am already trying to modify them for higher fidelity video.
    Internally, the circuits generate and modify three Luma signals (R, G and B) then combine them, clamp the composite sync signal and mix the color burst signal. That being said, we're already working with RGB, so I want both RGsB and YPbPr inputs and outputs rather than composite. In any case, I need a few different RGB and Component video signals for testing. That is why I was looking at the SNES's possible RGB output. PS2 may end up being what I use because it'll do both formats but I wanted to test multiple machines to see what variation of the formats are most common. For one, sync could be present on any or all RGB signals after all. For my converter circuit, I may have to assume both are possible and accommodate accordingly.

I'll have to couple the inputs, strip the negative-going sync, use it to blank all three signals and then re-inject it post-weighted YPbPr conversion.

One of my colleagues is working toward the same goal and has sent me a general converter board which utilizes an obsolete IC. I am still waiting on parts to finish it, but they have the conversions working. There are a few bugs to work out though. Using one configuration, he gets a strange white pixel at a regular interval. Another configuration shows perfect color but there is subtle rolling brightness. It's hard to say whether or not the rolling brightness could be due to other factors in their test environment, such as power supply or even their tv.

I will find out soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I watched the first 2 episodes of Star Trek Lower Decks, and absolutely hated it.
    It wasn't as bad as Picard though... All the episodes are just magically appearing on one of my external hard drives, because my brother who made it half the fucking way through Picard before abandoning it, is downloading them and tossing them at me without my consent. In a moment of boredom I watched more episodes. It gets better? I'm not sure, maybe it's because my expectations are less than zero, but I think I enjoyed a couple episodes?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I watched the first 2 episodes of Star Trek Lower Decks, and absolutely hated it.
    It wasn't as bad as Picard though... All the episodes are just magically appearing on one of my external hard drives, because my brother who made it half the fucking way through Picard before abandoning it, is downloading them and tossing them at me without my consent. In a moment of boredom I watched more episodes. It gets better? I'm not sure, maybe it's because my expectations are less than zero, but I think I enjoyed a couple episodes?
    Ugh, it looked horrid. I've only seen a gif or two.
    They're going to do the same thing with X-files too.... but it will be by the Brickleberry team. It's going to be nasty and unfunny. In both cases I am more offended than anything else. It feels like a personal slight to take something so iconic and make it "accessible."
    So off-point

Thanks
    EP Points

Think I'm finally getting close to beating KH3. Getting to the point where I'd wish this game would just end already.

Thanks
    EP Points

Local shop is selling off RB3 Mustangs bnib at 75% off retail price
    I've bought one for PS3 and one for 360.

GH and even RB guitars sell well atm especially if they're CiB.
    I have collected a few over the years but mostly loose ones for pocket change, although the RB4 PS4 Fender I got loose last year was a real score.
    Only CiB guitar I have right now is GH3 PS2 pack.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

So I'm looking on ebay, I see Star Wars Squadrons Xbox One sealed.
    Make offer button is there.
    I make an offer, it isn't auto declined.
    Seller comes back after a bit with a counter offer THE SAME AS THE FUCKING BIN PRICE saying "that's the best price I can do mate"
    Like, wtf dude

Spoiler warning:

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

So I'm looking on ebay, I see Star Wars Squadrons Xbox One sealed.
    Make offer button is there.
    I make an offer, it isn't auto declined.
    Seller comes back after a bit with a counter offer THE SAME AS THE FUCKING BIN PRICE saying "that's the best price I can do mate"
    Like, wtf dude
    I hate that shit. Why offer a best offer if you're not gonna accept a best offer? Its just ugh.