Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
We don't have barcodes at work, just old fashioned price sticker guns
But yeah, people looking at bloody everything in the store and using their phone at the same time. And they aren't just "surfing the net" while shopping, you can see what they're doing because they pick things up, look underneath and around for country of origin, dates etc.

Even simple stuff like CD/DVD's...
I load up a trolley of priced mixed media, roll it out onto the floor and people come at me like seagulls. The "polite" ones ask if it's ok to go through the trolley while I'm trying to unload everything onto shelves etc, I usually say it's ok as long as they don't make a mess, which tends to deter some. The really rude ones just all stand around the trolley so you can't get to it to unload, they make piles of shit on the floor or wherever and don't give 2 fucks that they're in your way.
Then you get the "regulars" trying to get a discount because they want to buy like 50 DVD's at once from the trolley Dude, you're reselling that stuff stop trying to increase your profit margin and taking all the good stuff as soon as it appears.
It's too hard to remember that classical "mix tapes", soundtrack selections, and random junk are worthless .