Page 140 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4090130135136137138139140141142143144145150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4007

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

A white one? They're usually cheaper.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Last time I looked I think it's more like 150 or so for black, that's on the cheap side.
    It's honestly easier and cheaper to get a PS3 that can run full CFW and probably with 2x DS3's Hell, for the same price you can get an RGH 360 but the HDD will be small.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Wii U you can get used much much cheaper than PSTV, but it still isn't dirt cheap like other consoles. I still don't have one.
    I meant temporarily. When stores wanted to get rid of WiiU's they cut the prices dramatically and/or sent them to other stores. PSTV's went that way too. I got mine for 20$ on amazon I think.
    After-market prices jumped for both once stores were finally sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Saw a WiiU on Craigslist recently for 129.
    Yeah, they went back up shortly after. The last WiiU my local gamestore got in was listed for 140.

Thanks
    EP Points

$140usd is more like $190aud. That is not cheap at all.

Canadian and Australian currencies are very close ($129cad is like $135aud).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyway, prices for used PSTV are just plain dumb here. Expect like $200aud or more unboxed with no DS3
    Importing doesn't usually work out to be cheap either, a lot of sellers you see that will ship here now use stupid fucking ebay GSP and amazon scenarios aren't any cheaper.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

A white one? They're usually cheaper.
    Double checked. It's black.

Thanks
    EP Points

Squadrons on sale at 40% off already lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Double checked. It's black.
    Well that's cheaper than here then.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The Demon's Souls remake looks incredible. Hope it comes out for other systems.

Thanks
    EP Points

The devs confirmed it is PS5 exclusive, I think it was September when I read about that. There was confusion about other platforms mentioned in a trailer, that is; it being a timed exclusive.
    The original is fine. I can understand people wanting an updated version but the game is more simple compared to later games imo, so from that point of view the original is good enough for me and the remake isn't a reason to want the PS5 (although other exclusives might be at some point, depending on what they are and how many). The console is just so damn ugly though I'd need a hell of a lot of reasons to buy it

I got the PS4 before XB1 and did enjoy the Encharteds but tbh it doesn't have enough games I like to justify my purchase (value wise I mean). No proper BC, you have to purchases digital titles.
    Although my particular console is on old OFW and still exploitable so I don't see it as wasted money really. Exploited consoles have more BC, sorta like PS3 with CFW but not as many titles iirc (and no PS3 titles afaik).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

The Simpsons Hit & Run (Xbox) - missing manual
    Genuine Xbox 360 Camouflage wireless controller (Special Edition apparently? idk)
    XCOM Enemy Within Commander Edition (Xbox 360) - I just bought a copy of this recently so now I have a spare I should've just waited a bit, but the one I bought was cheap anyway
    Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations (Xbox One) - disc only in 360 case

Bunch of 360 game cases with slips and manuals (discs were missing or complete rubbish):
    Halo 4
    Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy
    Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars
    CoD Black Ops II
    Open Season
    Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures/Kung Fu Panda double pack
    Lego Batman
    ^ I may even have spare loose discs for at least a couple of these, I need to dig out a storage box to check.

Original Xbox game cases with slips and manuals (discs missing):
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds
    The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction
    Enter The Matrix
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Islander Thunder
    Sonic Mega Collection Plus
    The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
    SSX 3
    Burnout 3 Takedown
    Need For Speed Underground
    Tony Hawk's Underground 2
    WWE Raw 2
    Project Gotham Racing
    Rallisport Challenge 2

PSP game cases with slips and manuals (discs missing):
    Assassin's Creed Bloodlines
    Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo
    Steel Horizon
    Sonic Rivals 2

PS2 game cases with slips and manuals (discs missing):
    Red Dead Revolver

Gamecube game cases with slips and manuals (discs missing):
    Luigi's Mansion

500GB laptop HDD

A small box of dremel stuff

Vintage Matchbox Robotech Zentraedi Officer's Battle Pod (1985) - incomplete (missing top gun and both guns at end of arms) and one leg has come off completely. Canopy is unbroken, in fact besides the legs needing repair this doesn't look so bad. I'm optimistic that something can be done here even though some repairs are needed and parts are missing.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 20th-November-2020 at 11:05.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

One can only hope, but Sony's got it's grubby mitts wrapped around the rights pretty tightly.

The console is just so damn ugly though I'd need a hell of a lot of reasons to buy it
    Demon's Souls remake is almost enough of a reason for me to buy a PS5, but just all the hype around around the console is a pretty big turn off too. I'm sure that eventually there will be enough games on it to justify buying it, but just the drummed up scarcity is enough to put me off.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey Xbox is gonna get State of Decay 3 as an exclusive

Thanks
    EP Points

The devs confirmed it is PS5 exclusive, I think it was September when I read about that. There was confusion about other platforms mentioned in a trailer, that is; it being a timed exclusive.
    The original is fine. I can understand people wanting an updated version but the game is more simple compared to later games imo, so from that point of view the original is good enough for me and the remake isn't a reason to want the PS5 (although other exclusives might be at some point, depending on what they are and how many). The console is just so damn ugly though I'd need a hell of a lot of reasons to buy it

I got the PS4 before XB1 and did enjoy the Encharteds but tbh it doesn't have enough games I like to justify my purchase (value wise I mean). No proper BC, you have to purchases digital titles.
    Although my particular console is on old OFW and still exploitable so I don't see it as wasted money really. Exploited consoles have more BC, sorta like PS3 with CFW but not as many titles iirc (and no PS3 titles afaik).
    Oh I don't have any real interest. Saw some pics and went woweeee
    Going through that fucking thing once was enough for me

Apparently the standard version is the remake of the original but if you want any of the extras they threw in you have to go deluxe/gold/special/super turbo mega edition or whatever.

Played Uncharted 2 myself back on the PS3. Fun game. Only things that I would really want that are Sony are FF7 remake and FF16 but those may come out on Xbox at some point.
    Resident Evil 8/village looks like it could be interesting which will be for both. And Fable might turn out well too which of course will be Xbox exclusive.

Thanks
    EP Points

So. Dark Souls remastered (only one I haven't played and was thinking about it) was on sale yesterday on the Xbox store for 14.99 - today it's on the black friday sale for 24.99...what?