Page 199 of 268 FirstFirst ... 99149189194195196197198199200201202203204209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4007

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks

Hi there I'm new to this forum and this is my time posting! I have a quick off topic question here, apologies if this isn't the right place for it. Do you think if I post that gif of Hitler rocking back and forth tweaked out of his mind during the Olympics I will get banned? I really don't want this account and there doesn't seem to be a way to delete it other than getting banned.

Thanks you in advance fellow forum members! OPRC <3!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by JustWantedNSMBW View Post
    Hi there I'm new to this forum and this is my time posting! I have a quick off topic question here, apologies if this isn't the right place for it. Do you think if I post that gif of Hitler rocking back and forth tweaked out of his mind during the Olympics I will get banned? I really don't want this account and there doesn't seem to be a way to delete it other than getting banned.

Thanks you in advance fellow forum members! OPRC <3!
    Who cares? Just leave it or change your password to something you won't remember - it'll eventually get culled along with all other inactive 0 post accounts. Or pm an Admin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Xbox 360 transfer cable model 1499 - fits all console versions
    Nintendo Wii power supply
    2x NES controllers
    Arctic Adventure Penguin & Seal (NES) - HES piggyback cart only
    Sachen 8in1 Color (Game Boy Color) - cart only

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Fuck, I need to hack my Vita and download the fuck out of everything.

I just got a 8TB myself, and I transferred over the contents of FIVE of my 2TB drives. And there's still open space, and I can fucking sort this shit now that everything's on the same drive. PS3 games are what made a mess of my previously tidy sorting methods, I was just pushing backups of them wherever.
    Last time I bought 8TB external it was for my XB1S, it still has some room but it's well over 50% full now.

Anyway, looked around and 8TB or larger drives weren't cheap enough imo, so I bought 2x 4TB seagate drives for less than the cost of a single 8TB

For vita and ps3 I think the server links will still work for a bit after the stores close, you just won't be able to purchase. But yeah, the next 6 months is probably the time to get organised and start downloading all the stuff you really want.

Need to hack both my vita's

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yay! My first T6 ship in STO!!!

Taking things down almost 3 times as fast as I did with my old T5-U.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I am currently playing D&D : Temple of Elemental Evil. The game uses the D&D 3.5 ruleset and basically does so to the T. Even the rules that you would fudge in a real tabletop D&D campaign are in there.
    A lot of rules should have been removed or modified in a single-player campaign, but Troika left it all in. The few changes that were made, such as lowering the level cap to 10 from 20 are bizarre choices too.

All in all, the game isn't very fun because of the brutal difficulty and broken mechanics, but I grew up with it. I feel obligated to play through it since I never could as a child.

A few of the rules that are bogus include: NPC's take a share of the loot but never sell anything. So they become permanently encumbered immediately. You may determine their equipment, but you can't take anything out of their inventory unless you gave it to them originally.
    All of the "flavor" skills and feats were left in. So you never know if you'll need one or if it was just put into the original rules for dialog that you may have with other people playing. Pickpocketing would seem useful, but this isn't an open world game like Skyrim, so I can't just go pickpocketing anyone...

I have more complaints but it's tough to verbalize.

Thanks
    EP Points

I feel that way about Baldurs Gate 1&2, in regards to...well not growing up with them exactly, but when they were released anyways. Tried getting into both Pillars of Eternity but just can't quite get into "newer" types of these games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've played so few of them to form an opinion, but I like "the idea" of these games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I am currently playing D&D : Temple of Elemental Evil. The game uses the D&D 3.5 ruleset and basically does so to the T. Even the rules that you would fudge in a real tabletop D&D campaign are in there.
    A lot of rules should have been removed or modified in a single-player campaign, but Troika left it all in. The few changes that were made, such as lowering the level cap to 10 from 20 are bizarre choices too.

All in all, the game isn't very fun because of the brutal difficulty and broken mechanics, but I grew up with it. I feel obligated to play through it since I never could as a child.

A few of the rules that are bogus include: NPC's take a share of the loot but never sell anything. So they become permanently encumbered immediately. You may determine their equipment, but you can't take anything out of their inventory unless you gave it to them originally.
    All of the "flavor" skills and feats were left in. So you never know if you'll need one or if it was just put into the original rules for dialog that you may have with other people playing. Pickpocketing would seem useful, but this isn't an open world game like Skyrim, so I can't just go pickpocketing anyone...

I have more complaints but it's tough to verbalize.
    Get good . Are you playing without the fan patch?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's a shame it doesn't have MP or I'd offer to play with you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    Get good . Are you playing without the fan patch?
    No, but I have read about it. Seems like it makes the game significantly more tolerable.
    I might try it out when I get closer to lvl 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    It's a shame it doesn't have MP or I'd offer to play with you.
    That would be cool, but the game is turn based and progresses nothing like Diablo (for example). I find myself comparing it to Diablo a lot for whatever reason. While Diablo is really satisfying when you plow through enemy hordes, this one offers nothing like that. Every encounter is laborious, unforgiving and unsatisfying.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Maybe Moana will be my only fan
    Who knows, never say never.

I need to shape up my body way more and maybe I'll think about making one for myself, too. Lately I've been so craving for a Playstation Now subscription.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    No, but I have read about it. Seems like it makes the game significantly more tolerable.
    I might try it out when I get closer to lvl 10.

That would be cool, but the game is turn based and progresses nothing like Diablo (for example). I find myself comparing it to Diablo a lot for whatever reason. While Diablo is really satisfying when you plow through enemy hordes, this one offers nothing like that. Every encounter is laborious, unforgiving and unsatisfying.
    Which version of the game do you have installed, retail or something else? It's not an ARPG . I enjoy the game because of the combat .
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 25th-March-2021 at 23:04.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Who knows, never say never.

I need to shape up my body way more and maybe I'll think about making one for myself, too. Lately I've been so craving for a Playstation Now subscription.
    True words. I need to workout more myself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    True words. I need to workout more myself.
    Same. Now that my wife is going to be able to drive herself, and the kiddo will be in daycare, I can probably start working out before/after work.