Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 256

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2020 Out?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Also Robot Spaghetti.
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Jerk View Post
    We got game...
    It's true, it's only fair that I try and play them.
    Spoiler warning:

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,775
    Thanks
    617
    Thanked 1,211 Times in 744 Posts
    EP Points
    7740

    Default

    I find the lack of tags disturbing

    Spoiler warning:

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a windowless van.
    Posts
    10,186
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 690 Times in 325 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1375

    Default


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I guess when I got my root canal years ago on my broken tooth, they killed the nerve inside, which is why it didn't hurt when it broke. I know I'm stating the obvious. Anyway, I got a temporary put in until next week. At least it looks good enough for Saturday instead of going around with a gap in my teeth.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,814
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 44 Times in 35 Posts
    EP Points
    9540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platina View Post
    I guess when I got my root canal years ago on my broken tooth, they killed the nerve inside, which is why it didn't hurt when it broke. I know I'm stating the obvious. Anyway, I got a temporary put in until next week. At least it looks good enough for Saturday instead of going around with a gap in my teeth.
    I remember I had a fake/temporary tooth for when one of my tooth didn't come in. Sometimes I forgot to put it in, I remember back in high school, a friend said I looked like a hockey player.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I remember I had a fake/temporary tooth for when one of my teeth didn't come in. Sometimes I forgot to put it in, I remember back in high school, a friend said I looked like a hockey player.
    lol! With mine, it's glued to my gum, so I gotta be very careful not to break it, or spend another hundred dollars I barely have for a replacement on a temporary.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,814
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 44 Times in 35 Posts
    EP Points
    9540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platina View Post
    lol! With mine, it's glued to my gum, so I gotta be very careful not to break it, or spend another hundred dollars I barely have for a replacement on a temporary.
    Oh dang. Mine was basiclly like a retainer that I would put in my mouth. I now have a permnenet fake tooth.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Oh dang. Mine was basiclly like a retainer that I would put in my mouth. I now have a permnenet fake tooth.
    My dentist didn't offer anything like that for a temporary, probably because I refused a veneer on my last visit. I don't know.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Po Town
    Posts
    2,249
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 63 Times in 51 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    I've been playing Pillars of Eternity myself to get through my steam backlog lol

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,814
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 44 Times in 35 Posts
    EP Points
    9540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platina View Post
    My dentist didn't offer anything like that for a temporary, probably because I refused a veneer on my last visit. I don't know.
    There's a name for the fake tooth they gave me, but I remember the techinal name for it.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Also Robot Spaghetti.
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemkoon View Post
    I've been playing Pillars of Eternity myself to get through my steam backlog lol
    It's difficult, isn't it?
    Spoiler warning:

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Po Town
    Posts
    2,249
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 63 Times in 51 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    I've been trying to get through most of the RPGs lol

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Motunui
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    EP Points
    45

    Default

    Hi big trolls, what's up?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,775
    Thanks
    617
    Thanked 1,211 Times in 744 Posts
    EP Points
    7740

    Default


    Spoiler warning:

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Also Robot Spaghetti.
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    No matter who wins, we lose.
    Spoiler warning:

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3980
    Last Post: 1st-February-2013, 02:58
  2. The Hang: It's Officially Out
    By Tassadar in forum Hang Out
    Replies: 3923
    Last Post: 16th-December-2012, 05:43
  3. Replies: 3966
    Last Post: 30th-August-2012, 23:51
  4. Replies: 3844
    Last Post: 29th-October-2007, 21:11
  5. Citizens of the world... check this shit out.
    By Soeru in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 19th-April-2004, 03:54

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social