Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Tickets!? We just met at a bar, then went to another when the first closed...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I have always avoided old collegian dinners. Yes, tickets and dress code.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I need more coffee.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Met at a bar? I'm single and ready to mingle. Or you know, I'm ok with being single. I don't feel a need to be in a relationship, though I'm sure it would be nice. Also, RDR2 is coming to PC.

Thanks

I like being single, but I don't like being lonely. Does that make ANY sense at all?

Eh, dental appointment in an hour. I think they're gonna prep me for the veneer or something, but I know my surgery isn't today. I just want this over with. I'm tired of stressing about it...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Platina View Post
    I like being single, but I don't like being lonely. Does that make ANY sense at all?
    You enjoy the independence that being a single adult entails, but you don't necessarily enjoy being alone all of the time.

Makes sense to me.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    You enjoy the independence that being a single adult entails, but you don't necessarily enjoy being alone all of the time.

Makes sense to me.
    True. Maybe that was a dumb question. lol!

Instead of a veneer, they're gonna build around where the tooth broke off, and make a whole new tooth. I went with that option because it sounded less painful, and no surgery required!! Unfortunately, it's also the most expensive, so I'm forced to bar myself from doing any online shopping for 6 whole months until I get it paid off again. Well, that didn't last long at all; I had JUST paid off the damn thing, too.

Edit: my credit card, I mean. lol!
    Last edited by Platina; 9th-October-2019 at 15:36.

Thanks
    EP Points

True. Maybe that was a dumb question. lol!

Instead of a veneer, they're gonna build around where the tooth broke off, and make a whole new tooth. I went with that option because it sounded less painful, and no surgery required!! Unfortunately, it's also the most expensive, so I'm forced to bar myself from doing any online shopping for 6 whole months until I get it paid off again. Well, that didn't last long at all; I had JUST paid off the damn thing, too.
    Well at least you don't have to have surgery. I also don't mind being single either. Just it can be nice to be with someone at times. I just saw the TMNT 1-up arcade came out recently. I'll wait till it goes on sale though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Well at least you don't have to have surgery. I also don't mind being single either. Just it can be nice to be with someone at times. I just saw the TMNT 1-up arcade came out recently. I'll wait till it goes on sale though.
    Thank goodness for that! Currently transferring all my stuff, which might take another 3 hours providing I don't fuck it up like I did a couple times now... I've been wanting a Rampage 1-up arcade for my game room, but not only don't I have the space (what space I have I'm reserving for a wider entertainment center one day), even when I wasn't having money issues, I still backed out on that $300 price tag! Though I've no problem paying that kind of price for a new video game console, I just don't know if it's worth it, since I own Rampage on the NES, and can play a rom of Rampage on my Wii and PC, ya know?

My brother and I went to see Joker this afternoon. Possibly the best movie I've seen in a while!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank goodness for that! Currently transferring all my stuff, which might take another 3 hours providing I don't fuck it up like I did a couple times now... I've been wanting a Rampage 1-up arcade for my game room, but not only don't I have the space (what space I have I'm reserving for a wider entertainment center one day), even when I wasn't having money issues, I still backed out on that $300 price tag! Though I've no problem paying that kind of price for a new video game console, I just don't know if it's worth it, since I own Rampage on the NES, and can play a rom of Rampage on my Wii and PC, ya know?

My brother and I went to see Joker this afternoon. Possibly the best movie I've seen in a while!
    Yeah $300 is a bit pricey for a mini-arcade. Though it would be cool to have one. Even though its a mini-arcade it does take up some space. I haven't seen the Joker movie. Hear good things about it though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Screenshot_2019-10-12 sinwithme daone vamp - Google Search.jpg

Can't find him. Still a funny result for an SOR peep.

Thanks
    EP Points

LURK

Thanks
    EP Points

Been making a concerted effort to actually play the games in my Steam library. Been going through them in alphabetical order. After about 5 months, I've finally made it to 'Ax'.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Been making a concerted effort to actually play the games in my Steam library. Been going through them in alphabetical order. After about 5 months, I've finally made it to 'Ax'.
    We got game...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemkoon View Post
    LURK
    lurk