Page 79 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4007

Thread: The Oct 2019 - Oct 2021 Out?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welp, Amazon fucked me over and I got offered a job somewhere else...Walked into Amazon and threw the uniform on the desk, told them to fuck off and walked out. Not the best way to end that relationship but fuck them. Now I'm working for a company with one of my buddies so that's always nice.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Why are you still using 7? That's risky.
    I installed win10 enterprise 64bit on an old Toshiba netbook and it runs better than the win7 starter 32bit that was originally on it.
    Can you toss me a link to some pirate 64bit version of Win10?
    I honestly don't have any idea what to look for, but wouldn't mind giving it a spin. My brother has been offering me a legit copy of the basic version for free, but I don't want to waste the product key if it doesn't run or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    Welp, Amazon fucked me over and I got offered a job somewhere else...Walked into Amazon and threw the uniform on the desk, told them to fuck off and walked out. Not the best way to end that relationship but fuck them. Now I'm working for a company with one of my buddies so that's always nice.
    Awesomeo
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Win10 minimum requirements state like 3GHz or something cpu but it will work on much much lower, right down to 1.6GHz Atom. I managed to get 64bit working with only 2GB ram (1.6GHz) but I actually used 4GB to install initially then swapped back to 2GB later on after testing stability and checking for updates.

^No that isn't my machine.
    But my current main lappy is only 1.65GHz DC AMD with radeon graphics and 8GB ram, win10 64bit runs much better than win7 64bit on this.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. I left Walmart on not so good terms, but fuck them too, I would never work for Walmart again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. I left Walmart on not so good terms, but fuck them too, I would never work for Walmart again.
    It's time to go get some vocational training if you're in retail, what isn't bankrupt yet will be after this pandemic is over. The economy's going to shit and retail is an indicator of it not just Wall Street.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Learn how to fry crickets.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The newest version of Firefox is blazing fast or my new PC makes it that way. 0_o
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Can you toss me a link to some pirate 64bit version of Win10?
    I honestly don't have any idea what to look for, but wouldn't mind giving it a spin. My brother has been offering me a legit copy of the basic version for free, but I don't want to waste the product key if it doesn't run or some shit.

Awesomeo
    You can dload it from Microsoft with the media creation tool and use your own key if you have one. I don't trust any pirate OS. It's bad enough with all the shit MS put in it, without worrying what else is in it.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Thankies

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    You can dload it from Microsoft with the media creation tool and use your own key if you have one. I don't trust any pirate OS. It's bad enough with all the shit MS put in it, without worrying what else is in it.
    I'll probably do that in the end, if it works ok. I'm not going to feed it all my personal details, so I don't give a fuck if it's some botnet OS.
    If it doesn't work ok it'd kill the product key on a system that can't run Win10. And these keys can't transfer to a new system. So try before I buy~

Win10 minimum requirements state like 3GHz or something cpu but it will work on much much lower, right down to 1.6GHz Atom. I managed to get 64bit working with only 2GB ram (1.6GHz) but I actually used 4GB to install initially then swapped back to 2GB later on after testing stability and checking for updates.

^No that isn't my machine.
    But my current main lappy is only 1.65GHz DC AMD with radeon graphics and 8GB ram, win10 64bit runs much better than win7 64bit on this.
    Yeah. I'm looking forward to having more than 3.?GB of ram. Pissed me off when I bought a graphics card not that long ago and I lost ram when I installed it, because of the 32bit 4GB ram cap.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

My Uncle asked me to make this picture of gnomes on harnessed jackrabbits for him. He is kind of "off the grid" so I respectfully kept this offline. When he saw the print, however, he asked me to share it online:

Very large image:

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

That's fucking awesome. I'm going to set it as my background for a tick if you don't mind?

Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I'll probably do that in the end, if it works ok. I'm not going to feed it all my personal details, so I don't give a fuck if it's some botnet OS.
    If it doesn't work ok it'd kill the product key on a system that can't run Win10. And these keys can't transfer to a new system. So try before I buy~
    I'm sure you can run it without a key for a while, not sure if it is 30 days.

Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    I'm thinking about putting it on an old laptop that runs like shit under Win10.
    So I installed Linux Mint on the Laptop. Under Win10 it was constantly freezing whilst shit was going on in the background (programs starting, trying to update etc). It's like a totally different machine under Mint. I click on things and they open more or less straight away, not five minutes later. I'm still finding my way around, but I don't regret ditching Win10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    It's time to go get some vocational training if you're in retail, what isn't bankrupt yet will be after this pandemic is over. The economy's going to shit and retail is an indicator of it not just Wall Street.
    Oh I'm not in retail. I can already see retail dying. I used to work in retail, but it sucks. I have computer repair and computer programming skills.