Thread: Playstation emulator bios and plug ins????

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Playstation emulator bios and plug ins????

Allright i attempted to burn my first playstation game even though i really don't know how to (used nero and copied image to cd-r) but i need to test it out......so does anyone know where i can get an emulator bios and plug ins...and the good stuff to use...here are my system specs....

p3 1.0 ghz thunderbird
    256 megs ddr ram
    geforce 2 32 megs ddr ram

win xp

Also I copied a nero image (.nrg) to my hard drive..........so i am now stuck......on what to do....will the emulator play the .nrg file off the hard drive or do i have to convert.....please someone help me out here......
    Last edited by Articwolf; 25th-July-2003 at 11:01.
    Over 400+ Gaming Vids @ Doctorwordsworth's
    Need an Avatar? Stop by Planet of Avatars!
    For Video game documentation of any kind head on over to Game Docs 'R' Us!

Isk Guest

check your PM box

I'm not an expert on nero files, maybe someone else can help ya with that.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

thank you very much...now another question...i went to load the cd rom and a window came up with a black screen with stats on it...like fps(which was going at 360 frames!) and resolution...then i heard the start up sound but no video...now im running a darman video plug in and realize i need a petes open glide...but would that really be the problem?????i took some shots of it but i dont know if the boards will allow the pics or not...due to size...we'll find out...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

mods dont be mad..i tried deleting the post so i could repost and post images but it wouldnt let me....

so how did you guys feel the first time you got to play a play station game on your computer?well i allmost shedded a tear im sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh man...now im off to play all these rpg's i never got to play or beat....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Articwolf; 25th-July-2003 at 12:26.

Isk Guest

Took me a couple hours to properly configure ePSXe. When it was done I was just like \m/ I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE.

As for your graphics problems, yeah, Pete's may be what you need. I personally use nothing but Pete's, usually D3D, switching to Soft for sprite-heavy games like FFTactics. There's an option to limit your FPS, 50-60 FPS is normal speed.

Sound, hmm, I use Eternal's SPU, fiddling with the settings till I'm satisfied. There are several boxes you must check to enable
    sound, CD sound, and so on, especially if you're using ePSXecutor.

Anyways I have a feeling this thread will get merged with another or some such. =P