Recently I bought a new PC and switched from Win7 to Win10. However, I have troubles running Demul on my new OS properly.

On Win7, I was using Demul 0.5.6 and the video plugin gpuOglv3 with some shader applied because it provided the best results; games were running smoothly and they looked great. However, it won't run on Win10. Whenever I try to load a game, I get the message "Unable to load". I tried several things, but 0.5.6 just won't work on Win10. I always get the same message no matter what I do and which plugins I set.

So I tried Demul 0.7, but it won't work with gpuOglv3. When I set it as the video plugin and try to go to Config > Video, Demul just closes without a single word or error message. Same happens if I try to boot some game with gpuOglv3: the program just closes.

I can run games with gpuDX11 or gpuDX11old, but they don't look so good nor they run smoothly: graphics are filled with some little white dots, and they look blocky and pretty low-quality. FPS is inconsistent too.

So my question would be, is there a way to:
- either get Demul 0.5.6 to boot games on Windows 10, or
- run Demul 0.7 with the gpuOglv3 plugin? Or, is there anything I can do to make my games run smoothly and look good?