Thread: Does Anyone Have Madden 2003 For Psx?

TCG Master Guest

Default Does Anyone Have Madden 2003 For Psx?

Okay everyone I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place or whatever but I really want this game and just wanna know if anyone with a decent connection has it? I have lot's to offer in return if you'd like to see my list just check in my signature for the link. If anyone feels like helping out either post a reply here or pm me please. Thanks ahead of time.

PS: Also it doesn't necessarily have to Madden 2003 it can be 2000, 2002 or whatever.

TCG Master Guest

Guess nobody has it since nobody is bothering to reply mods feel free to close this topic if you'd like... and to think I was considering opening my ftp which currently holds over 10 gigs of stuff and almost 4 gigs of that being psx isoz which basicly equals out to 38 psx isoz.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

okay I'm understand that you asked for something and your offering a trade....but you only have 5 posts.......how are we to know that you aren't a leecher that will leave the forum and won't come back......you didn't post your ftp addy or anything...I'm certainly not trying to offend you it's just we are very friendly people and we like to have a community status first instead of just handing stuff out to the new comers...so hang out and post a little bit...get to know the people...and then we can help ya out.......by the way....happy to meet you TCG
    Over 400+ Gaming Vids @ Doctorwordsworth's
    Need an Avatar? Stop by Planet of Avatars!
    For Video game documentation of any kind head on over to Game Docs 'R' Us!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, I think the biggest issue here is that you offered a trade, but made the rookie mistake of not posting what it is you are willing to trade. People like to see what you've got, especially when you are a relatively new member. Your second snafu was impatience. You have to give these things time man. Sometimes you'll get responces right off, and sometimes your thread will go unanswered.
    Also, like Arcticwolf said, you should just start posting and making yourself known. People are more willing to trade with people they know, especially given the FBI's recent FTP sting attempts.
    Post what it is you have to trade, and gain people's trust by become an active member of the board, and you'll likely get what it is you want eventually.

TCG Master Guest

Well Cyber then people must either be really blind or not know how to read very well or last but not least just being lazy cause the link to my list is in my signature and I specifically stated that if someone wanted to check it out all they had to do was click on the link in my signature. Then to top it off in the second message I even boosted the offer to make it more enticing lol. Oh well you might as well close this post being that a certain mod or admin named elin or whatever just gave me 4 warning points for making a request on a seperate post even though I did offer a trade in return but then again what else is new. I swear everybody that runs this board is out to get me lmao. Cyber if you think you'll understand why I'm saying that hehe. No, no personal grudges here. If i got 4 points for making one request why not another 4 for this request that's the real question and the screwed up thing is in both I offered a trade in return but guess that isn't good enough either.

Well guess I'll just go buy EmuParadise and then have some fun getting rid of people who picked on me and let them see how it feels lol. JUST A JOKE MIND YOU! though if it was for sale I could buy EmuParadise if I really wanted it.

Oops screwed up forgot to say something to arctic...

How do you know I'm not a leecher? well let's see Let's just say quite a few people know me on this board but not by this nick. I've done quite a few trades. I could list them all but forgot some of their nicks and the rest dunno whether or not their nicks stayed the same after the whole board going psycho incident. If anyone else is reading this then the last person I traded with I got Monster Rancher and one other game from and that person got Arc Arena - Monster Tournament along with Ogre Battle - Limited edition from me and that person also had one hell of a time with the way my files were compressed so I eventually just uncompressed them and let that person download them off my ftp..

Me having only 5 or 6 posts... well technically I have more if you were to include what I had before the board went psycho and then what I had before another certain little incident happened that made me have to re-register. Also what do you expect I don't always post 24/7 like some people on here and I also have a life to attend to so I don't spend all my time on this board either. Then to top that off I'm not even gonna bother complaining about the rules cause won't do no good but that has something to do with the issue too.

As for my ftp addy not being posted... why the heck should I post my ftp addy for free you all made it so I have to absolutely have 150 posts or more before I can even request anything without getting some friggin warning points. I don't think so never will happen if somebody wants my ftp address or maybe even a private account on my ftp they have to have over 30000 posts. Yes I know that's impossible almost but hey 150 posts for me is nearly impossible too since spamming would just get a person banned and I don't like spam anymore than the next person.

As for you offending me... don't worry you don't and can't

As for you all being friendly people... for some of the people on here yes I agree with that statement but there are those I wonder about.

As for being happy to meet me... I doubt that after reading this whole post lol but thanks nice to meet you too. Before you ask I do consider you one of the nice people and nicer admins/mods whatever and no I'm not just saying that. Your personality shows through how you speak and you are the type of person where their personality shines.

PS: Wonders how much EmuParadise would cost since it's the only way I'll ever be able to request anything without somebody either giving me warning points or complaining that I don't have enough posts or both lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

For the warning points, try taking the issue up with that moderator directly via PM. You offered a trade so in all likelyhood it was a simple mistake by the moderator.

You seem like a decent member to me, so please stay around. Hopefully someone will trade with you soon

TCG Master Guest

Thanks Del atleast somebody thinks I'm a decent user and not some leecher. Also sorry but no sense of trying to take it up with a mod over pm cause it probably wouldn't do any good being that I'm a newbie and the mods always happen to be right. yes I know that's being sarcastic but what can I say when you consider that since I signed up for this board

I had one person say I can't make a request cause I only have 5 posts.

I had another certain person namely ELIN give me 4 warning points just cause I made a simple request and offered a trade but still didn't have 150 posts.

I got the admin hating me cause I supposedly whine and I'm stupid when yet I tend to point out valid opinions that nobody seems to like cause it seems to disrupt the normal flow of things. In case you don't understand what I meant think about the Matrix movie and Neo's role in it.

All in all what it seems to basicly be coming down to is either you have 150 posts and offer a trade or you can't request a damn thing pardon the language.

Well once again better shut up might get banned or recieve more warning points for stating the obvious. Bye

Thanks
    EP Points

no reason to get so upset at the mods. again, they are just enforceing the rules. on the topic of madden 2003... i'm not sure just how many ppl here are in to sports games. i tend to stay away from them. they update too often and the engines are rarely updated. the graphics get revamped, but the game play is hardly ever improved. working part time in a used video game store has allowed me to play tons of games that i would normally never give the time of day. just scanning the forums, i've noticed that most everyone here plays RPG/Adventure games and Platformers with a little Action here and there (typicaly in the form of fighting games). heck, just look at the first page when you enter the message boards from the emuparadise home page. zelda, final fantasy, chrono... even in the general gameing! so if you haven't recieved a reply, it may be because 90% of us don't have madden 2k3. anyways, i know this is falling on deaf ears, but just chill. post when you can. i will say this, however. if i come accross madden 2k3, i'll pm you right away. i trust you enough to not assume that you are a leecher. i trust everyone until i've been hit and nothing was given in return.

TCG Master Guest

Originally posted by ganbaredavid
    no reason to get so upset at the mods. again, they are just enforceing the rules. on the topic of madden 2003... i'm not sure just how many ppl here are in to sports games. i tend to stay away from them. they update too often and the engines are rarely updated. the graphics get revamped, but the game play is hardly ever improved. working part time in a used video game store has allowed me to play tons of games that i would normally never give the time of day. just scanning the forums, i've noticed that most everyone here plays RPG/Adventure games and Platformers with a little Action here and there (typicaly in the form of fighting games). heck, just look at the first page when you enter the message boards from the emuparadise home page. zelda, final fantasy, chrono... even in the general gameing! so if you haven't recieved a reply, it may be because 90% of us don't have madden 2k3. anyways, i know this is falling on deaf ears, but just chill. post when you can. i will say this, however. if i come accross madden 2k3, i'll pm you right away. i trust you enough to not assume that you are a leecher. i trust everyone until i've been hit and nothing was given in return.
    Lol it's okay now everything is settled I think unless the mods and admins would like to go for round two hehehe mind you that's just a joke guys/ladies. Yeah I kinda noticed that about peepz in here. I mean I love RPG'z like crazy but every now and then I throw some sports in just for the heck of it to add some variety and take a break from whatever rpg I may be playing at the time. I currently am mainly playing Digimon - Digital Card Battle for psx which I also just wrote a FAQ for that is posted on 3 different popular cheat code sites. I used the same nick I have here in my FAQ and on the main site that it's posted on so if anyone would ever like to check it out just visit some of the popular cheat code sites.

Also if you ever do find Madden 2003 I definitely would appreciate the help and well if I have anything you want at the time will gladly hook you up. I do now have Madden 2002 so I'm satisfied at the moment.