Thread: Is it just me or does Nintendos new SNES online service for Switch feel lacking?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Is it just me or does Nintendos new SNES online service for Switch feel lacking?

I mean like I can understand why it would take them years to make the app as they needed to make it multiplayer online but the lack of extra screen modes feels a bit jarring... especially when playing Super FX games when you look at their preveous attempt like the SNES classic with retroarch's screen ajustment modes, it seems like they are in a small square box with a really ugly boarder to top it off and the still impossible to mention way of turning off the control panel unless you find it for yourself has still a ways to go before it's decent.

What do you think?

Thanks
    EP Points

It's easier to play alone.

Thanks
    EP Points

I like playing on the go, its one thing it has over the classic.. the only problem though is there is too many Specials coming out. It's humerous when Nintendo showed a chart of what NES games were currently available with paid sub and how little SNES games there were being as of now.

The problem is there is too many SP to really hold new ones coming down, I think a SP is like x5 of the line up of what comes out, how many starts offs from a new level do we really need. Surely making a version SP would define just making it impossible to lose then it would be worth it.

Afterall it's all free to them.