Page 27 of 330 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Thread

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

oh great, all this stuff has been going on during your birthday?

It seems kind of pointless now, but happy birthday BadNeighbor
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks

Hey, today's my birthday! Happy birthday to me! actually it was kinda shitty, but nevermind that.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Happy late Birthday Xaenn and HB to you Makenshi.

Thanks

Thank you crusher. I wish i could be happy for my birthday but something bad happened..Last night at 10:30 pm i went to call my cat.. Her name is Sheka.. She ussally comes and i was concerned.. I went to take a shower and when i was done i went to call Sheka and i found her right on the porch meowing in pain.. I picked her up and she was bleeding alot.. I totally freaked out and picked her up with a blanket put her in the car and went in to town forgetting my money and cellphone to make a phone call.. Freaked out again but soon came to and went to the gas station and they let me use there phone.. I took her to sunny brea animal clinic and got her in.. I thank God so much.. Me and the doctor looked at her and we thought a dog bit her head cause her jaw was broken and for some reason her side was in extreme pain.. I didnt get home till 3am.. In the morning i had an apponitment to find out what was up with her and she had xrays done and the doctor said it wasnt a dog that bit her it but someone shot her with a 22. bullet.. The bullet entered the right side of her sholderblade and zipped around the outside around her spine up and out through her jaw breaking it..she is stable and fine right now the main concern is if she will be able to swollow and if her jaw will heal.. The bills are looking towards 1500 to 2000 thousand dollars.. Im not giving up on her because she is stong and was not weak.. She is my best friend and i cant let her die.. Well i wasnt going to post this but i just want to cause this is life and i need to get it out.. I cant bottle it up cause i need tell people...Im ok now and im praying to God for healing..

Thanks

wow, thats rediculous, who the hell shoots a cat out of fun? thats fuckin horrible i'm sorry. And i'm very sorry to hear all this happened to you Makenshi, especially on your birthday week...hope everything goes over well
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

where does this sick fucking arsehole live? WHO THE HELL SHOOTS A CAT FOR FUN?!? Anyway, even though this has happened, happy birthday Makenshi...

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

it seems every time I say happy birthday it's pointless lately.....

Happy birthday, makenshi.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Makenshi
    Thank you crusher. I wish i could be happy for my birthday but something bad happened..Last night at 10:30 pm i went to call my cat.. Her name is Sheka.. She ussally comes and i was concerned.. I went to take a shower and when i was done i went to call Sheka and i found her right on the porch meowing in pain.. I picked her up and she was bleeding alot.. I totally freaked out and picked her up with a blanket put her in the car and went in to town forgetting my money and cellphone to make a phone call.. Freaked out again but soon came to and went to the gas station and they let me use there phone.. I took her to sunny brea animal clinic and got her in.. I thank God so much.. Me and the doctor looked at her and we thought a dog bit her head cause her jaw was broken and for some reason her side was in extreme pain.. I didnt get home till 3am.. In the morning i had an apponitment to find out what was up with her and she had xrays done and the doctor said it wasnt a dog that bit her it but someone shot her with a 22. bullet.. The bullet entered the right side of her sholderblade and zipped around the outside around her spine up and out through her jaw breaking it..she is stable and fine right now the main concern is if she will be able to swollow and if her jaw will heal.. The bills are looking towards 1500 to 2000 thousand dollars.. Im not giving up on her because she is stong and was not weak.. She is my best friend and i cant let her die.. Well i wasnt going to post this but i just want to cause this is life and i need to get it out.. I cant bottle it up cause i need tell people...Im ok now and im praying to God for healing..
    Wow... sorry to hear that. Who the hell shoots a cat really? Damn sick I say.. :\

And Happy Birthday Dave.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yay just spotted this.
    Thanks for the kind words crusher, your cheque is in the post.

Thanks

Happy Birthday Schutzstaffel

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm still waiting, Dave.

Happy Birthday Schutzstaffel and Fido.

Thanks
    EP Points

im not sure if they just put it in a different spot or something, but b-day's rn't at the bottom of the board main page, so happy b-days to any ive missed in the past couple months. also, 4/20 wuz national weed day, so i guess happy b-day 2 that 2.
    EDIT: ah, i see. u have 2 go 2 the calendar
    Last edited by artist088; 22nd-April-2004 at 01:49.

Thanks

Happy Birthday MysticJin and Tonberry

Thanks
    EP Points

Happy Birthday Mushindo!

Thanks

belated happy birthday Mushindo, MysticJin and Tonberry, hope you had a blast!