Thread: super mario advance 4 glitch help

Thanks

Default super mario advance 4 glitch help

ok, i just downloaded the japanese gba rom super mario advance 4. anyway i flashed it to my cart, but it wont save afetr i save the game and i turn it off, when i turn it back on all my pogoshell files are deleted. well it deletes my save slot number 1, so its a good thing i had backups of all my games, anyway is there a patch for this or do i ahve a bad rom, cause it gets anoying having to back my files up every time i play th game and it wont save.

Thanks
    EP Points

i think other ppl hav had the same problem, ull just hav 2 wait for a patch 2 be released

Heseigojira Guest

i had the same problem with sonic advance 2. when u try to save does the game lock or never stop saving?

Thanks

i found out that crappy eurasia has patched it so it saves only on visoly carts, cause it saves into 2 slots. the only way to fix this on an f2a cart is to either wait for a patch or a new dump, or it will only work if its the only rom in your cart, otheriwse you will have to keep backing your saves, which dont bug me much