Thread: Problem downloading

Fearlessjay Guest

Wink Problem downloading

Hija all. I just found this site today, and have to say that you all doing a great job.

When I tried to download Duke Nuke 'em 2, a message came up stating that the file was leeched, and it belonged to Emuparadise. But I was downloading from Emuparadise. It seems as if the eternal confusing surrounding existance extends to emu boards. It asked me if I want to E-Mail about the problem, but then that evil of evils, Microsoft Outlook appeared, and I ran screaming from the room. After spending a few hours composing myself, ( Ouch), I came in, registered, and decided to ask what the story is.

Is Emuparadise leeching from itself???

Thanks
    EP Points

I think it happens because Emuparadise has moved servers a couple of times recently and the anti-leech-thing thinks it should be using the old server. I think it's something like that.

Fearlessjay Guest

Talking

Cool, Thanks for the quick response. First time thats happened to me.

Thanks
    EP Points

No problem. BTW, if you still want the ROM, try here. You'll probably need 5-10 minutes free to get onto it at peak times but it's worth it. You can get nearly every N64 ROM available. They're under Good ROMs.