Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Hang Up On Advertisement Callers?

Thanks

Like Daz, I've never been called by one. But I wish I had, it'd be fun saying random shit to them...

Thanks

I've always wanted to do something to one of them, kinda like what Seinfeld did in an episode once. He gets a call to subscribe to a newspaper or something and he says to the best of my memory...

Seinfeld: Oh I'm about to head out right now. How about you give me your name and number and I'll call you back.
    Moron: Well, we can't do that.
    Seinfeld: Oh, so you don't like people calling you at your home?
    Moron: Yeah.
    Seinfeld: Now you know how I feel! *hangs up*

XD

But uhhh..anyways....I never pick up my phone, but they do call and it pisses me off still.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks

Originally posted by GundamGuy
    Yes i hang up on them... but i wont have to any more.. (soon at atleast) because my number is on the US new Do Not Call list..
    >:D

Yah, I'm also on that list. Just wait until...I think October? Then we can tell them, "Congrats...your @$$ is now fined"

Ace Guest

Yeah I hang up most of the time, they're calling when i'm busy doing something most of the time so i just get very annoyed with them and hang-up.

Thanks

I tell them my folks aren't home and then my folks tell them to bugger off

Thanks

they hang up on me....mainly because i tend to annoy the hell outta them i different ways

Thanks

I like to "play" with them. hehe but I hate them
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

I dont really mind them, and after all it is only their job. I must admit it really does my head in when customers go out of their way to make my job difficult, and so I presume it is similar for these telesales type people.

Whenever I call my sister I always put on a really stupid voice and pretend to be a Conservatory salesman...its amuses me, in my own crap little way. Simple things please simple minds, and all that.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Heh. I just read an article in the paper about a guy who keeps a bunch of stuffed toys who talk by the phone, just for telemarketers, including a farting santa. Its brilliant.

Sasarai Guest

Living where i do, i dont get many bacause the companys obviously know what a dive the estate is and it homes criminals so for their own good i think they tend to steer clear from my area.

When i had just turned 16 i got a job as a window and conservatory telesales boy, i quit after an hour!!!

What annoys me most is the sales people that come to your house and attempt to sell things that way, i normally juat say my parents are not home its easy and they dont feel as if they have wasted their time, and had another door slammed in their face.

daybreakz Guest

i kinda happy when they call when im in a bad mood.. their like my scape goat from stress

ZiDDy Guest

Nope. I say its Blockbuster and humilate them.

-=ZiDDy=-

Thanks

Most of the time, I stick to the "conventional" "I'm not interested..." response, and I haven't really gotten the chance to say anything humiliating or deprecating to them yet, though I am sure that I'll get around to doing that one day when I'm in a bad mood or something. Ahem, most of the time, I'm too lazy to answer the phone anyways; I just ignore the dumb thing - I never get any calls.

Mr Darkside Guest

Hell no! I love messing around with those idiots. Some girl called trying to sell me the paper, & i kept giving her hell, & she finally hung up on me. I was so happy!

Thanks

I used to hang up on them till they told my parents that I hanged-up on them so I stopped doing it, but if my parents aren't home I am going to play tricks on them like pure silence after I answer the phone lol.

Sig above thanks to crusher