Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Gamers: unite!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Key Largo, Florida
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts
    EP Points
    2635

    Default Gamers: unite!

    Fight back with vehement protest of the World Health Organization classifying gaming as a mental disorder. It's the global influence of the WHO and shrinks that are crazy!
    https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...anisation.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    UK, Chester
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dill the Grey View Post
    Fight back with vehement protest of the World Health Organization classifying gaming as a mental disorder. It's the global influence of the WHO and shrinks that are crazy!
    https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...anisation.html

    Over two billion people play video games worldwide. For 90% or more of gamers it's a healthy hobby and fun way to relax with friends. However, for the remaining 10% or less gaming can be destructive, and the World Health Organization estimates that 3-4% of these gamers struggle with an actual addiction to games. But cbd syrup can be helpful in treating of different addictions and disorders too.
    Last edited by Declan Saunders; 18th-March-2020 at 20:45.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Key Largo, Florida
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts
    EP Points
    2635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan Saunders View Post
    Over two billion people play video games worldwide. For 90% or more of gamers it's a healthy hobby and fun way to relax with friends. However, for the remaining 10% or less gaming can be destructive, and the World Health Organization estimates that 3-4% of these gamers struggle with an actual addiction to games.
    Agreed, there is also roughly the same percentage of the population that has obsessive compulsive disorder and there is some underlying pathology causing that addiction in at least some instances so to call gaming a mental disorder in itself is redundant, in some if not most cases.

Similar Threads

  1. PAL Megaman Gamers Unite!
    By crusher in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 8th-March-2005, 10:02
  2. Lookin for gamers...
    By Johnsons Floral in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th-October-2003, 01:41
  3. Lookin for gamers...
    By Johnsons Floral in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th-October-2003, 00:56
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th-August-2003, 22:21
  5. Lord of the Rings fans unite!
    By Solidus Joe in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st-August-2002, 21:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social