Thread: I cannot seem to find Panzer Dragoon 1 anywhere

Thanks

Default I cannot seem to find Panzer Dragoon 1 anywhere

The first game. And no, not the PC version. I've spent quite a while just now trying to get the PC version to work and when I got the game to actually run the music didnt work and then a whole new page needed to be opened up with a bunch of text related to how to get it to work and it's just not worth it anymore at this point to play a game that's stuck in a border box that's already only ONE HOUR long of gameplay.

Just, where did this game's MDS file go? I know emuparadise got rid of all their roms but I have been looking for days on google for this game and neither coolroms nor romhuslter had a functioning copy of it. The one I found that worked still had the music problem because it was an ISO file.

Edit: I'm also not buying the fourth game just to play the first. I don't have an XBOX.
    Last edited by ZJrocket; 24th-April-2019 at 23:43.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Saturn?
    Shouldn't the image be bin/cue?

Edit:
    The game is in Sega Saturn Redump rom set (20180710).
    Spoiler warning:
    There's a working torrent on Bitgamer.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 25th-April-2019 at 00:57.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Uh, well there is a bin/cue file but I just get errors when I try to mount them. Also I can't use bitgamer sadly, it requires signup through administrator help.

Edit: I found one. It took some ridiculously long digging but I did it.
    Last edited by ZJrocket; 25th-April-2019 at 06:36.

Thanks
    EP Points

I realise it is not the Sega original I think we're talking about here but one source that might be relevant is still the Xbox version of Panzer Dragoon Orta (PDO).

I've just checked and the XB360 and more recently the Xbox One has been made backwards compatible with PDO and, I'd assume, allow you to unlock and play PD1 too. But you'd need to check that.

I know you said you do not have a Xbox but I'm assuming that meant an original Xbox. You might have a XB360 or Xbox One so the original Xbox PDO might still be the way to go.
    Last edited by TheAbysmalDark; 25th-April-2019 at 22:35.